The Student Room Group

Societies

Who here is a member of or on a committee for a society?

I'm a member of three societies but am considering a couple of others.
I'm part of Big Band, and Clarinet Choir and president of Concert Band.
Original post by vlb206
Who here is a member of or on a committee for a society?

I'm a member of three societies but am considering a couple of others.
I'm part of Big Band, and Clarinet Choir and president of Concert Band.

Am a member of our Economics society, and that's about it. Rarely go to any of the events either tbh :/
Reply 2
Original post by mobbsy91
Am a member of our Economics society, and that's about it. Rarely go to any of the events either tbh :/

Is that lack of time or interest?
Original post by vlb206
Is that lack of time or interest?

Tbh, lack of interest. I'm not that bothered about properly going out mostly, and just meet my mates at either mine or their flats, and so going out and spending loads of money in the process, doesn't really interest me that much!
Reply 4
Tbh, lack of interest. I'm not that bothered about properly going out mostly, and just meet my mates at either mine or their flats, and so going out and spending loads of money in the process, doesn't really interest me that much!

I guess that's totally fair enough haha
Original post by vlb206
I guess that's totally fair enough haha

Yeh, I reckon if right at the beginning, I'd gone to more of the events, then I would've done so further into the year, but hey ho, it doesn't worry me too much :biggrin:
Reply 6
Yeh, I reckon if right at the beginning, I'd gone to more of the events, then I would've done so further into the year, but hey ho, it doesn't worry me too much :biggrin:

Yeah I basically thrust myself forward straight away and it was great, I've loved it and it's been the biggest part of my uni experience.
Original post by vlb206
Yeah I basically thrust myself forward straight away and it was great, I've loved it and it's been the biggest part of my uni experience.

Yeh, I've heard a few people who've said that as well tbh! I guess it can be whatever you make of it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending