The Student Room Group

Such thing as an intensive BTEC??

Does anyone know if it's possible to complete a BTEC Double Award (equivalent to 2 A Levels) in 1 year? I'm sure it's a thing?
Original post by RZA17
Does anyone know if it's possible to complete a BTEC Double Award (equivalent to 2 A Levels) in 1 year? I'm sure it's a thing?

Would that be BTEC level two or level three? Also what subject is it?
Its possible but BTEC is mostly split up into 2 years.
Reply 3
Original post by Sgt.Golden
Would that be BTEC level two or level three? Also what subject is it?

Level 3 so an it'd be equivalent to 2 A Levels. My sixth form doesn't offer it to be completed in 1 year which sucks, but I was wondering whether I'd be able to go to an independent college maybe? And complete my remaining A Levels at my sixth form. It's sort of a last minute change since my AS results are too bad to carry on.
Original post by RZA17
Level 3 so an it'd be equivalent to 2 A Levels. My sixth form doesn't offer it to be completed in 1 year which sucks, but I was wondering whether I'd be able to go to an independent college maybe? And complete my remaining A Levels at my sixth form. It's sort of a last minute change since my AS results are too bad to carry on.

Level three normally takes three years. I have never really seen a place where you can do them for on year. However, there could be. It may be a good idea to look around you are for the college which have the subject and possible calling the admission department and having a chat with them or at least emailing them.

Quick Reply

Latest