The Student Room Group

1 A-Level and a BTEC?

Alright so I'm messed up bad at AS. I got DUE. Which means, DUE to relocate college and reconsider my courses.

So, I'm going to move college as my college most probably won't allow me back, if so I won't be continuing my 3 AS courses to A2. I was planning on moving because I'm not a fan of the college, now that is a reality.

I refuse to retake my other two AS so I will be taking on a BTEC alongside the subject I got a D in... Which is English Language and Literature. To compliment my one standing subject, I'm going to take on BTEC Business.

At this point I'm just trying to get enough UCAS points to make it into a decent university. I don't know exactly WHAT I want to study or if I want to go to University. Just thinking ahead here.

So what do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you think it will benefit you more then do it.

I have a friend that does BTEC extended diploma in health and social care along with A-level sociology.
Original post by GradesUnlocked
Alright so I'm messed up bad at AS. I got DUE. Which means, DUE to relocate college and reconsider my courses.

So, I'm going to move college as my college most probably won't allow me back, if so I won't be continuing my 3 AS courses to A2. I was planning on moving because I'm not a fan of the college, now that is a reality.

I refuse to retake my other two AS so I will be taking on a BTEC alongside the subject I got a D in... Which is English Language and Literature. To compliment my one standing subject, I'm going to take on BTEC Business.

At this point I'm just trying to get enough UCAS points to make it into a decent university. I don't know exactly WHAT I want to study or if I want to go to University. Just thinking ahead here.

So what do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds like a good plan

:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by GradesUnlocked

So what do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you also pick up another AS and continue with that into A2. If not, then pick up double business like what I'm doing. The key is to get into a decent university for my own sake, probably should follow my plan too.
Original post by Blackstarr
That sounds like a good plan

:smile:

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dnkz7
Can you also pick up another AS and continue with that into A2. If not, then pick up double business like what I'm doing. The key is to get into a decent university for my own sake, probably should follow my plan too.

I'm going to have to see if I can pick up another AS, if it will have to be BTEC with my A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
If you think it will benefit you more then do it.

I have a friend that does BTEC extended diploma in health and social care along with A-level sociology.

Yeah, definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending