The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JM841
If it makes you feel any better I'm a British student and I've been told I'm in a four people flat with two other British students and one Chinese. So I do think they put in a lot of consideration when choosing who goes in which flat.

I hope so, i was in a aflat of 14, 10 were Chinese or Malaysian, 2 were european and 1 was a northener who already had friends at the uni! I actually had days where a flatmate would peak round the door and see me in the kitchen and run away! It was the world's loneliest freshers haha
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by zplin
I'm 157, not sure how the floor numbers work but maybe we will!

Fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Sunghyunah
I hope so, i was in a aflat of 14, 10 were Chinese or Malaysian, 2 were european and 1 was a northener who already had friends at the uni! I actually had days where a flatmate would peak round the door and see me in the kitchen and run away! It was the world's loneliest freshers haha

If you want you can email Grafton Street and ask them for basic info on your flatmates (they won't give you names or contact info of course), they gave me the fact it was all girls, 4 of us are British, 2 Chinese & 1 Malaysian, and what years they're in. Might ease your mind to know beforehand :smile:
Original post by zplin
If you want you can email Grafton Street and ask them for basic info on your flatmates (they won't give you names or contact info of course), they gave me the fact it was all girls, 4 of us are British, 2 Chinese & 1 Malaysian, and what years they're in. Might ease your mind to know beforehand :smile:

I think I will as I have to email them anyway due to my dad asking about parking!
Reply 24
Original post by ddereu
i was on the waiting list either. i prefer standard cause its little bit cheaper:frown: i didnt have much choice too. my flat number is 151 !

I'm in 155! We're gonna be neighbours, hahaa. Where are you from? I'm Malaysian btw, postgrad.
(edited 7 years ago)
Guys I'm living here this year aswell. When are you guys moving in
Reply 26
Hi! I'm moving in on the 1st. Prob in the morning. What about you?
Think I'm moving in on the 10th
I'm moving in on the 17th
I think my flat might be really unsociable :frown:
Reply 30
Why do you say that? What room are you in?
I dont know just have a feeling. I'm in flat 56
Original post by riri103
Why do you say that? What room are you in?

Also if your on the facebook group, you can see that no one talks :s-smilie:
Original post by ddereu
Anyone registered in Sanctuary Students Grafton street?

I'm moving into room 157! Flat D. anyone else in the same flat?
Original post by zplin
I'm 157, not sure how the floor numbers work but maybe we will!

I'm in 157 too! that's on floor 8 I think!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by medicmadness
I think my flat might be really unsociable :frown:

Do you know who you'll be with? I e-mailed and asked and found out im with one other british, one french and one german all girls
Reply 36
Original post by ashawaheed
I'm moving into room 157! Flat D. anyone else in the same flat?

I'm in 155!
Original post by Sunghyunah
Do you know who you'll be with? I e-mailed and asked and found out im with one other british, one french and one german all girls

I'm sharing with one other person who is a british male ( i'm british male too), but i was just thinking like what if he doesn't like me its going to be really awkward
Original post by riri103
I'm in 155!

we should be neighbours!
Reply 39
Original post by ashawaheed
we should be neighbours!

Yeahh! When are u moving in?

Latest

Trending

Trending