The Student Room Group

AS Maths question about the results i got

as maths.JPG
Ok so my units are not cashed and my school only gave the indivual grades of each paper
i got 88/100 ums c1
97/100 ums c2
76/100 ums m1

On each paper i got AAB but if i did cash it in would it be an A overall for AS maths ? or do i need to resit m1 cause it was just a bad day :frown:
(also theres no A* overall in AS right?)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
You have an A at AS Maths (there is no A*). You have 263/300. You need 240/300 to get an A so you're well in it. You're obviously quite good at Core so probably no need to resit M1. You need to average 90% across C3 and C4 for the A*
Original post by Tskadem
You have an A at AS Maths (there is no A*). You have 263/300. You need 240/300 to get an A so you're well in it. You're obviously quite good at Core so probably no need to resit M1. You need to average 90% across C3 and C4 for the A*

Thank you because i have to pay for all the exams i take and it would be a real pain if i needed to sit. So just focus on smashing the A2s right?
Also i assume they havent given me the overall grade because of me not cashing the units in?
Reply 3
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Thank you because i have to pay for all the exams i take and it would be a real pain if i needed to sit. So just focus on smashing the A2s right?
Also i assume they havent given me the overall grade because of me not cashing the units in?

Yeah, focus on A2 :smile: Not sure why they haven't given a grade but imagine it is because it's not cashed in yet.

Quick Reply

Latest