The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Haha, very true! :lol:
I guess so, but sometimes I guess some people enjoy that kind of thing

Oh wow! Yeah, I don't got to Waitrose either :nah: Indeed, it's just so far away! We have an Aldi's about a mile away though so it's nice to get that kind of stuff from there :smile:

Aw, cool! When I'm next in the area, which will be a long while away, I'll have to remember to check some of the cakes out :tongue:
We are talking about a-ha, right?

Maybe, yes have a bit of chatter, but don't have 2/3rds of the show as utter trivial nonsensical chatter! :banghead:

See, our Aldi's is almost as far away as our Morrisons and Sainsburys, so it makes sense to go to Lidl's as it is much cheaper. Plus, I've bought quite a few non-food items from there. This week we got a new kettle to replace our broken one. We've also has clothes, LEDs etc from there when they've been selling them. And this week, I got myself a pack of 2500mAh rechargeable batteries for my Eton E5 AM/FM/SW radio, as the current ones are lower capacity. (Yes, I normally get free batteries, but the high capacity ones are better for my radio.)

Yep, you will have to. It's the main cake shop in a village called Woodhall Spa, in Lincolnshire. Their fish and chip shop is good too :smile:

Nope, not a-ha! A-ha are much older than 2015 - they have been around since the '80s, I believe! It was the abomination that was Taylor Swift. :tongue: (And I don't like her anyway, due to her anti-Youtube and anti-Spotify policies.)

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17

@spotify95. I purposely didn't go on TSR yesterday and I've had nothing so far today, but if something does happen then I'll go straight to CT. Thanks for the advice. The problem was that it's difficult to tell whether it's just you having a problem or if it's more widespread...

Okay, thanks for the update. I do think that it is more widespread than just a couple of users having problems.

Ahh I see

We kinda knew it all along though didn't we :wink:

Original post by mr T 999
b*ll*cks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Maybe, yes have a bit of chatter, but don't have 2/3rds of the show as utter trivial nonsensical chatter! :banghead:

See, our Aldi's is almost as far away as our Morrisons and Sainsburys, so it makes sense to go to Lidl's as it is much cheaper. Plus, I've bought quite a few non-food items from there. This week we got a new kettle to replace our broken one. We've also has clothes, LEDs etc from there when they've been selling them. And this week, I got myself a pack of 2500mAh rechargeable batteries for my Eton E5 AM/FM/SW radio, as the current ones are lower capacity. (Yes, I normally get free batteries, but the high capacity ones are better for my radio.)

Yep, you will have to. It's the main cake shop in a village called Woodhall Spa, in Lincolnshire. Their fish and chip shop is good too :smile:

Nope, not a-ha! A-ha are much older than 2015 - they have been around since the '80s, I believe! It was the abomination that was Taylor Swift.
:tongue: (And I don't like her anyway, due to her anti-Youtube and anti-Spotify policies.)

Haha, yes I see what you mean :smile:

Oh fair enough :yep: Yes, if you can get better batteries (and at a cheaper price) then that's always good :smile:

OK, Woodhall Spa. It probably won't be a couple of years or so until I have the chance of being around there but let's hope I remember :tongue:

Yeah, they're 80s. Ohh when I clicked on the link, I'm pretty sure it had them as 08:56? Anyway, ohhhh :eviltongue: (I find that emoji quite funny :tongue:) Yes, I agree - I don't listen to her music either :noway:

101,806 (Might want to edit your number :wink:)
(edited 7 years ago)
We kinda knew it all along though didn't we :wink:

Of course :wink:
Haha, yes I see what you mean :smile:

Oh fair enough :yep: Yes, if you can get better batteries (and at a cheaper price) then that's always good :smile:

OK, Woodhall Spa. It probably won't be a couple of years or so until I have the chance of being around there but let's hope I remember :tongue:

Yeah, they're 80s. Ohh when I clicked on the link, I'm pretty sure it had them as 08:56? Anyway, ohhhh :eviltongue: (I find that emoji quite funny :tongue:) Yes, I agree - I don't listen to her music either :noway:

101,806 (Might want to edit your number :wink:)

Yep :biggrin:

I normally go for the free batteries (you know how I get the free batteries, ofc) but with a battery hungry radio that needs powering, I went for some relatively cheap, but high capacity batteries. You don't know how many charge cycles the free batteries have been through, so you don't know how much capacity is left (though they all still hold a charge).

If you can remember that place, and if you're in that area (Lincolnshire) on a given day, then pop over there :smile:

Nope, the song that I was on about was right at the bottom of the page, at 08:54. It wasn't a-ha. It was Taylor Swift, and her songs are mediocre at best. :tongue:

Edited before you even posted :biggrin:

Of course :wink:

I know, tell me about it. If I had a £1 for every time I managed to catch pinkteddyx64 posting under a different account, I'd be rich enough to not need to do The Great Sift, for the garage sale....

Yep :biggrin:

I normally go for the free batteries (you know how I get the free batteries, ofc) but with a battery hungry radio that needs powering, I went for some relatively cheap, but high capacity batteries. You don't know how many charge cycles the free batteries have been through, so you don't know how much capacity is left (though they all still hold a charge).

If you can remember that place, and if you're in that area (Lincolnshire) on a given day, then pop over there :smile:

Nope, the song that I was on about was right at the bottom of the page, at 08:54. It wasn't a-ha. It was Taylor Swift, and her songs are mediocre at best. :tongue:

Edited before you even posted :biggrin:

Ooh, that's a very clever thought process :u:

Indeed, I shall :biggrin:

Haha OK :tongue:
I know, tell me about it. If I had a £1 for every time I managed to catch pinkteddyx64 posting under a different account, I'd be rich enough to not need to do The Great Sift, for the garage sale....

Haha, you would! :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest