The Student Room Group

Failed AS Maths

I had really bad time when taking my C1, C2 and M1 exams and got a U overall :frown:.
I know i can do so much better than that so is retaking them all a good idea?
I know that it would be a lot of work but i am ready to put in the effort.. Please any advise??
I'm on a same boat as you, failed all modules. I wouldn't have been in this situation if I had worked hard enough from the beginning of year 12. I'm thinking of retaking all three modules too next year, but it'll be a hell of a lot of work. Worse for me because I need to retake my Geography exam as well, all this along with A2. Really don't want to resit the whole year over again... but still not sure whether it is a good idea to just resit all the exams ;/
Reply 2
Original post by fahim.kaiser98
I'm on a same boat as you, failed all modules. I wouldn't have been in this situation if I had worked hard enough from the beginning of year 12. I'm thinking of retaking all three modules too next year, but it'll be a hell of a lot of work. Worse for me because I need to retake my Geography exam as well, all this along with A2. Really don't want to resit the whole year over again... but still not sure whether it is a good idea to just resit all the exams ;/

I am so sorry to hear. What did you get in each individual module? I am sure if you your mind to it you'll do just fine
Hey i got an E overall for maths AS and my other grades were pretty bad too, i got DDEE overall. However i'm going to resit C1, C2 and S1 next year whilst doing A2 Level maths (C3,C4,M1). I will get my grades of at least AAB and study medicine because i know what im capable of. If you believe in what you are capable of then show everyone what you can achieve.

Quick Reply

Latest