The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Yh, I think I'm ugly, u got a problem?

This is my world, I does what I wish to,
If ur mad, too bad, sounds like a personal issue.

You're delusional if you think you're ugly

And please, i cba to argue for your self asteen :tongue:
What r u trynna say?

I was defending you a-hole
Original post by L in University
You're delusional if you think you're ugly

And please, i cba to argue for your self asteen :tongue:
I'm not delusional, U are :u:

*esteem :wink:

Those were acc lyrics from the song "I mean it" by G Eazy :ahee:
I was defending you a-hole
Thanks b-crack :mmm:
I don't :colonhash:

:colonhash:

I think @hamza772000 is in the same league as @mediaya

:mmm:
ok then :colonhash:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:mmm:
ok then :colonhash:
I don't! :colonhash:

According to urban dictionary, "Out of his league" means, "An expression used when a girl is just too hot for you and you have absolutely no chance with her." and yes cheese I agree with that :wink:
I don't! :colonhash:

According to urban dictionary, "Out of his league" means, "An expression used when a girl is just too hot for you and you have absolutely no chance with her." and yes cheese I agree with that :wink:

Oh so you think aysha is hot now :fan:
Oh so you think aysha is hot now :fan:
Definitely too hot for me lmao, everyone's out of my league tbh :mmm:
Definitely too hot for me lmao, everyone's out of my league tbh :mmm:

That means you're hotter than them idiot
That means you're hotter than them idiot
Loool, I meant the opposite, haha I'm such a retard :tongue:

I'm out of everyone's league tbh :redface: :mmm:
need 100th post
I win!
Lol Ikr shes becoming a basic b*tch, lower your pH @mediaya

Lmao i was ****ing JOKING

Spoiler

And you lower your gaze....Perv.

Spoiler

Just because someone's nice, you don't just say you love them! A creep can be a former nice person :mmm:

OKAY i get it,i was just saying, i wont be nice from now on if thats what u all want.

My gaze? I don't even know what @mediaya looks like I bet she's cute:colondollar:

Spoiler

U wont get to see me :colonhash: and u dont wanma see me, and STOP saying am cute,am NOT! just a ****ing b***h.

Original post by mr T 999
Dw you will :console: and even if you don't it's not end of the world.You can still do well in A levels and go to good uni :yep:

Yes try and win this one don't hold back anymore :top:

Posted from Realm of Kings

Yep, i hope so :redface:
Thanks

Ok, i wont

Not really, no :colonhash: Why would I try to impress her? @mediayathis guy wants your attention that's why he keeps mentioning you in his posts :mmm:

I think @hamza772000 is in the same league as @mediaya

Keep me out of this, thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lmao i was ****ing JOKING

Spoiler

OKAY i get it,i was just saying, i wont be nice from now on if thats what u all want.

U wont get to see me :colonhash: and u dont wanma see me, and STOP saying am cute,am NOT! just a ****ing b***h.

Yep, i hope so :redface:
Thanks

Ok, i wont

Keep me out of this, thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbf I'm being melodramtic most of the time and I know hamza doesn't have a crush on you I lust like annoying him :mmm:
@L in University you just got murdered! :mmm: but so did I tbh, we're in the same boat, by the coast, l'm a show host, don't needa boast, my face is pale but you look like you seen a ghost, jk I'm a brown clown in town who gets frowned upon and looked down on, like Optimus prime vs Megatron, when I need you, where the hell are you gone, oh come on!

I'm just a broke bloke who just had a stroke coz he choked on his coke and got robbed by a thief who stole his coat, I had a letter inside, and forgot what I wrote, I hope I get it back so I don't have to tote this pistol made out of crystal in Bristol, yes, I will kill you Mister.

lol, I just typed all that what tf am I doing with my life? :tongue:
All good things come to end and my time has come now, for me to retire from this game :frown: :frown: :sad:

I could win more titles if I wanted to and as long as I stay here I may continue to do so :sadnod: However there is no point now and someone else should have a chance of winning this game.

I'm going to the CTAM thread now and I'm going to win that aswell :biggrin: plus become the 1st person ever on TSR to post the million post! :laugh:

:rip: @mr T 999 :bawling:

:rip:
Original post by mr T 999
All good things come to end and my time has come now, for me to retire from this game :frown: :frown: :sad:

I could win more titles if I wanted to and as long as I stay here I may continue to do so :sadnod: However there is no point now and someone else should have a chance of winning this game.

I'm going to the CTAM thread now and I'm going to win that aswell :biggrin: plus become the 1st person ever on TSR to post the million post! :laugh:

:rip: @mr T 999 :bawling:

T, I just had some tea, made from leaves off the tree, it was for free, courtesyy of my mummyy, I love you , you love me, so why not create a human being :mmm:
T, I just had some tea, made from leaves off the tree, it was for free, courtesyy of my mummyy, I love you , you love me, so why not create a human being :mmm:

67402133.jpg

Latest