The Student Room Group

They gave me a vocal and written offer but still didn't confirmed my place

Hey, yesterday I ended up in clearing and found out real quick this place for comparative lit at Queen's Mary: I've talked to the head of faculty, did a little interview, and received an offer. After a while, I also had an e-mail from the same person telling me I had until six am to confirm my place both by putting it into track and send an acceptance letter to a certain address. I did both, but they still haven't confirmed my application! Is it possible they changed their mind and I should keep calling other unis or is this completely normal? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me on this xx
Original post by Mariajbl
Hey, yesterday I ended up in clearing and found out real quick this place for comparative lit at Queen's Mary: I've talked to the head of faculty, did a little interview, and received an offer. After a while, I also had an e-mail from the same person telling me I had until six am to confirm my place both by putting it into track and send an acceptance letter to a certain address. I did both, but they still haven't confirmed my application! Is it possible they changed their mind and I should keep calling other unis or is this completely normal? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me on this xx

Give them a call in the morning and ask for an update :smile:
Give them a call and ask for a senior member of staff. *Keep pestering (politely ) them until they give you the answers you need. * Chances are is that everything is fine and you just have to be patient but I wouldn't risk it personally. *

I presume you need to have your place confirmed before you can apply for accommodation. *

Queen Mary clearing lines are open tomorrow from 9 until 2. *I'd suggest calling at 9 on the dot. *
Good luck*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending