The Student Room Group

Who's studying early this summer for next year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CorpusLuteum
This summer I am starting my studies for A-Level Physics early and I'm wondering if anyone else here is already starting for a-levels, GCSE or University.
I feel like a no life right now just sitting at my desk. Ahhhh!
Gimme advice for physics please thanks mateyoh.

Im doing this right now...... getting my syllabus for my subjects and everything (im in a2 btw)
Original post by faridahamao
Im doing this right now...... getting my syllabus for my subjects and everything (im in a2 btw)

Ah, lucky, you're in the last year!
I'm starting AS level soon.
Kind of on edge for results day and i have no idea about any syllabus - I have yet to be assigned.
STRESS!!!!!
What subjects?
Ah, lucky, you're in the last year!
I'm starting AS level soon.
Kind of on edge for results day and i have no idea about any syllabus - I have yet to be assigned.
STRESS!!!!!
What subjects?

Economics, law and sociology.... You?
Plus you could just google the syllabus for your subjects and print them out... That's if you're sure of the subjects you're taking
Original post by faridahamao
Plus you could just google the syllabus for your subjects and print them out... That's if you're sure of the subjects you're taking

Ah, I'm doing maths, physics, economics and biology.
That's the thing, I'm unsure of which exam boards. But I've just started generally with physics.
What's sociology like? I've heard there's too many case studies.
Ah, I'm doing maths, physics, economics and biology.
That's the thing, I'm unsure of which exam boards. But I've just started generally with physics.
What's sociology like? I've heard there's too many case studies.

Then you could be ambitious nod download the PDFs for all of them,with the subjects you are doing, the syllabus will be similar anyway..... Yes there are a lot of case studies in sociology but it's really interesting.... It's mostly what happens in everyday life so you just got to link it to that and add the case studies

Quick Reply

Latest