The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Payment question

So I have just completed the payment for my accommodation, I have received the conformation email but on the actual keele accommodation website it doesnt show the payment tab with a green tick next to it (like the others do once completed). Is this a problem for me( have not paid for everything correctly) or is it like this for everyone?

Thanks
I also paid my accommodation advance payment a couple of days ago. I received a confirmation email telling me I'd made the payment, but like you there is no tick next to the Make Payment option on my accommodation account. If the tick doesn't appear in the next couple of days then I'll probably email the accommodation team to find out whether I made the payment correctly (apparently it can take a few days for the payment to register as paid) :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
I don't think it's anything to worry about - the tick never appeared for me last year either but had no issues with payment

Give them a call if it will take your mind off it though! :smile:
Reply 3

Go to "the office" tab

Go to "e:vision"

Go to "Finance details"

Go to "view all fee transactions"

then if there's a -450 outstanding balance that means all is good
When does the accommodation payment need to be in for?
Original post by Cyberpunk3
When does the accommodation payment need to be in for?

31st August (unless you get your accommodation offer after that, in which case you pay it after you get your offer) :smile:
Reply 6
Hey guys, sorry to be a pain again. My payment option still has no tick. Therefore the next box (on campus) is still locked for me (not sure if that is a problem or not). Just wondering what are the thinga you have make a £450 payment too. I paid for a key deposit (£100) and acommodation deposit (300). Are these the two correct options that i had to pay? If not what do i have to pay? I assumed it was these two as they had the prices next to them. Thanks again if anybody is able to help
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Georgie17891
Hey guys, sorry to be a pain again. My payment option still has no tick. Therefore the next box (on campus) is still locked for me (not sure if that is a problem or not). Just wondering what are the thinga you have make a £450 payment too. I paid for a key deposit (£100) and acommodation deposit (300). Are these the two correct options that i had to pay? If not what do i have to pay? I assumed it was these two as they had the prices next to them. Thanks again if anybody is able to help

The payment should be £450

£300 goes towards the rent and £150 is for the deposit which you get back at the end of the year

Give them a call it's nothing to panic over
Reply 8
Yeah i did £450 overall but were they the right options to pay? I have a feeling ive put the wrong options. I have emailed them just awaiting a reply. Was hoping someone here may know
Hi, I'm pretty sure a green tick never comes up on that box :smile: at least it didn't in my first year. The on campus stuff is for reporting repairs, signing inventory etc. so shouldn't have anything available at this point anyway :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by dcthorpe

Go to "the office" tab

Go to "e:vision"

Go to "Finance details"

Go to "view all fee transactions"

then if there's a -450 outstanding balance that means all is good

where do we get the evision login details? Does the university send them to us or are we supposed to create an account?
Original post by Skywards
where do we get the evision login details? Does the university send them to us or are we supposed to create an account?

You should get an email from Keele IT Services with log in details for your Keele Students account. eVision is within the main students account :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Leviathan1741
You should get an email from Keele IT Services with log in details for your Keele Students account. eVision is within the main students account :smile:

I've already completed my accommodation and payment on the 21st. Still no email with eVision login info, and moving in day is the 24th too.

Quick Reply

Latest