The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

University Of Sussex House Hunt

Hi I'm trying to pull together people that haven't got guaranteed accommodation for Sussex University whether that's due to clearing or it being your insurance offer. This way we can find housemates or discuss accommodation!:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by LittleElfiee
Hi I'm trying to pull together people that haven't got guaranteed accommodation for Sussex University whether that's due to clearing or it being your insurance offer. This way we can find housemates or discuss accommodation!:smile:

Hi, me, me, me ,me lool
ive been lookinga all afternoon and am kind freaking out
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by rayo.jpg
Hi, me, me, me ,me lool
ive been lookinga all afternoon and am kind freaking out

Me too! I don't like how late they're leaving it:/ Do you want to talk on facebook?
Reply 3
Hey!
Looking for potential housemates too, grouping up with other freshers seems like a good idea.
I'm in the same boat, would be really good if we could get together a few of us that don't have guaranteed housing just in case the uni can't find us places.
my daughter ( not at TSR yet) got in through clearing too and so we are looking for a room also. so I will talk to her to join you- she said, you might add her on facebook :look for "lilly eva"
private housing normally means that the tenancy period is for one entire year, not only 40 weeks according to the academic year. does anybody of you know if subletting in the summer is possible ? otherwise it might get really expensive 🤔 paying rent for 12 weeks without being there....
as we are living in germany we are not able to be there for house hunt and might have to take whats left.

thanks for any ideas !
Reply 6
I feel like its waaay too late to leave it! how am i meant to find somewhere to live in 2/3 weeks?! has anyone found anywhere??
Reply 7
hey guys, me and my girl are looking for flat mates too if we can't get accommodation. Both science students, 19, good fun, we smoke (the good stuff) but wouldn't have to do that in the house. We want the freshers uni experience so want to be with people who are up for a good laugh. Craziness aside, we are looking for people who can look after them selves too. If anyone wants to look with us let us know, we are hoping to try and find something en suite, not fussed about nationality, gender or what not, just looking for some cool, down to earth people!
Also don't have guaranteed accomodation, looking for potential housemates...
Reply 9
I also don't have guaranteed accommodation so I'm looking for housemates :smile:
Reply 10
Am an insurance applicant studying Law and now getting rather worried about a accommodation. We constantly looking but nothing much coming up! Have you managed to get a group together yet and find anywhere?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey same boat as you guys! 18, female studying criminology here x
Insurance Law also looking for accommodation
Reply 13
Hi, I live in Viaduct Road, I have a room to sublet until July when the tenancy finishes. I have recently suspended my studies for a while and so am looking for someone to fill my room. It's a medium size room, large garden, good location sitting right in the heart of London Road, a 4 minute walk from London Road station to the University. Let me know if interested.
Reply 14
HI I am interested in housing proposal. What are d steps to be part of initiative

Quick Reply

Latest