The Student Room Group

Gap year ideas?

Just finished my A Levels, retaking a couple of units to sharpen the grades & working 20 hours a week at Waitrose, spending time in the gym, hopefully will learn how to drive and going to be practicing cooking and spending time with my family before uni - I want to have a really productive year and I don't want to waste it, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what I could do to help me in the future? I'm also considering doing an internship or work experience next summer - any suggestions would be great :smile:
Original post by elizahughes
Just finished my A Levels, retaking a couple of units to sharpen the grades & working 20 hours a week at Waitrose, spending time in the gym, hopefully will learn how to drive and going to be practicing cooking and spending time with my family before uni - I want to have a really productive year and I don't want to waste it, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what I could do to help me in the future? I'm also considering doing an internship or work experience next summer - any suggestions would be great :smile:

Hi Eliza!

Sounds like you're got a solid plan for what's next.
Do you have any thoughts on traveling or Gap Years before you begin University? If you need any advice or have questions about destinations, let me know-I'm very happy to help!

All the best,

Mariah

Mariah Mathew
Topdeck Travel
www.topdeck.travel

Quick Reply

Latest