Same me four :bumps:
Original post by coolstudentdad
good luck guys

Cheers mate! :smile:
Original post by ROY@LE
Same me four :bumps:

Ayyy, Biosciences squad! XD
Woah tonnes of people doing bioscience ahaha :biggrin:
Hello again! A bit random but just curious as to where we've all come from? :smile:
Ive lived in brighton the last year on my gap, but prior to that ive lived in london my entire life :smile: what about you all? :smile: x
Original post by OverSoul124
Hello again! A bit random but just curious as to where we've all come from? :smile:
Ive lived in brighton the last year on my gap, but prior to that ive lived in london my entire life :smile: what about you all? :smile: x

I've come from a galaxy far far away.. :wink: Nah, i'm only joking lmao, I'm moving from Leicester to Brighton, though you're lucky to have been living there for a year! I've only been for the open day so I'm expecting to get lost a lot!! XD x
Original post by paramorefanx
I've come from a galaxy far far away.. :wink: Nah, i'm only joking lmao, I'm moving from Leicester to Brighton, though you're lucky to have been living there for a year! I've only been for the open day so I'm expecting to get lost a lot!! XD x

Haha, oooooo leicester! Ive never met anyone from leicester before. Somewhat lucky xD Brighton has its pros n cons, but on a nice day you cant stay in ^.^ My boyfriend has problems going out so unfortunately i havent seen the entire place but i live near the marina, beach, and go to town every now and again (churchill sq) which is where the shopping centre is :smile:
I dont mean to be any annoyance lol but whos going to the foundation years party thing and any idea as to where itll be? ahaha :smile:
I'll be starting the arts and humanities foundation in september (Want to do english). I feel old starting at 20
Original post by supercalafer
I'll be starting the arts and humanities foundation in september (Want to do english). I feel old starting at 20

I feel you, but theres sure to be loads of people the same age and even older :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest