Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey University hazel farm room swap

ddd
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Alexander23
Hi guys
I've been offered a band B room at hazel farm but I'd like to swap to a band C or D room either on campus or at manor park, please message me if you're interested im happy to pay the room swap fees
Starting sept 2016
Cheers

Hi Alexander, just to let you know that room swaps are offered in mid October. Please have a look here for more details: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/residents/roomswaps/ You can get in touch with the accommodation team if you have any more questions: email them on [email protected] :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Hi Alexander
I've got a Band C room on campus (Battersea) and would be keen to swap to Band B Hazel Farm as soon as room swaps are allowed.
Cheers, Will
Hi guys, I know this is a bit of a longshot, but if you know of anyone who changes their mind and decides they no longer want a room in halls, please let me know! (I'm willing to move in at very short notice) The uni has no spaces available in halls for students who got a place through clearing so I have nowhere to live right now! :s-smilie: Thanks!
I also have a band b Hazel farm room, does anyone want to swap for anything that is band A, B (on campus), or C. I'll pay the fee a
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by will_hm
Hi Alexander
I've got a Band C room on campus (Battersea) and would be keen to swap to Band B Hazel Farm as soon as room swaps are allowed.
Cheers, Will

Hi Will
I have a Band B room at Hazel Farm and I would like to swap to your room Band C on Battersea. Let me know if you agree and we can keep in touch until the room swap precess begins.
Hello,
I'm vinoth chelladurai, I have been offered with a Band B - Basic, Hamilton Place 08 at Hazel Farm. I'm looking forward to swap my room with either Band A shared , Band B , Band C rooms in the university campus once after the official announcement from the university. If anyone is interested , Kindly let me know about it. Thank you.
Reply 7
Original post by will_hm
Hi Alexander
Cheers, Will

Hi Will, I've been offered just the room you want and if you are still hunting for a room swap, perhaps you could contact me? Cheers :smile:
Reply 8
I have a band A room in hazel farm. Mixed sex. The room is not shared with another person. I am looking to swap this for a band B or band C room. PM me if interested.
Reply 9
Hi I'm a band b hazel farm and looking for a girl to room swap with on campus, as I think theres a gender balance we have to keep to and im a girl.. so yh. Please contact me if interested, hazel farm is has parking and my room is big compared to guildford court and twyford, from what I've seen. I dont mind a small room, just band b or higher on campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending