The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Harry Law Halls Portsmouth 2016

Thought I'd start a thread for all of us who'll be at Harry law halls in the not too distant future, since there wasn't one already.

I'm in Room 205

Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Reply 1
I'm in Harry Law too. Dissapointed as these where the last halls on my list of preferences from the ones I viewed. Kitchens seemed super cramped for the number of people they had in them and a lack of any tables/chairs other than the brekfast bar type layout. Didn't leave much room for social space. Hoping I'm wrong.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by seanw25
I'm in Harry Law too. Dissapointed as these where the last halls on my list of preferences from the ones I viewed. Kitchens seemed super cramped for the number of people they had in them and a lack of any tables/chairs other than the brekfast bar type layout. Didn't leave much room for social space. Hoping I'm wrong.

Welp, you can only tell once you get there, let's hope it's not to disappointing for you.
Hi, I know this thread is two years old, but I hope that there are other students starting uni in September 2018 and are going to live in Harry Law Hall. Why not bring the thread to life again?
Original post by Ina Dungyova
Hi, I know this thread is two years old, but I hope that there are other students starting uni in September 2018 and are going to live in Harry Law Hall. Why not bring the thread to life again?

Oh hey I'm gonna be in Harry Law in Sept too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending