The Student Room Group

Girls: What are your thoughts on a guy who loves animals?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImagineCats
You like the feeling of it oozing into your fresh wounds from your darling rat dog ripping you and it stinging like mad? Precious kitty would never put you in this situation.

haha I pity you cat people, imagine loving such a terrible animal.
Original post by thinkabout
haha I pity you cat people, imagine loving such a terrible animal.

This "terrible animal" that loves me back? When I'm sad my cat knows and stays with me, when my periods due my cat cuddles into my stomach so I know its about to happen, my cat that woke up my parents when there was a burglar downstairs so my parents could quickly call the police, my cat > U.

What does a dog do? Bark, smell, bark, smell... they smell.
This "terrible animal" that loves me back? When I'm sad my cat knows and stays with me, when my periods due my cat cuddles into my stomach so I know its about to happen, my cat that woke up my parents when there was a burglar downstairs so my parents could quickly call the police, my cat > U.

Your cat is just using you to get treats. Awww you so naive, that evil cat is taking advantage of you and making a fool out of you.

Oi I have you know that science proves dogs are smarter than cats. My dog gives me everything I need.
Your cat is just using you to get treats. Awww you so naive, that evil cat is taking advantage of you and making a fool out of you.

Oi I have you know that science proves dogs are smarter than cats. My dog gives me everything I need.

:frown: My cat doesn't get treats we used to give her Dreamies but she got fat so we had to stop:frown: So she's not using me for treats? She's a loving creature

Making a fool? Ah yeah so embarrassed to say I have a cat LOL U GOT ME!

This "science" is from Buzzfeed yeah? Ok yes your doggie that despite washing it still stinks up a whole place is v valuable what a lovely animal you got there

Everything? You must have incredibly basic needs. You want your house to smell, your house filled with barks and saliva all over you- luxurious!
I couldn't be with someone who wasn't an animal person. I've grew up with animals all my life and was brought up with the mantra that you should love an respect all animals and that pets are family. I let my pets sleep on the bed with me and have done since I was a kid and I couldn't be with someone who wouldn't support that or who was allergic to animals. Thankfully, I'm with a crazy cat man :h: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
[scroll] :creep: [/scroll]

How did I know you'd see that
Kinda confused though about your comment I'm afraid
I know you love them so I assume it's good :tongue:
I'd wonder why he didn't prefer bigger animals. :dontknow: As long he wasn't a tiny animal enthusiast I don't see any issues :dontknow: A guy who loves animals sounds great :love: But just slightly bigger animals :mmm:

Cats are smelly too. :fyi:
Original post by beeninetytwo
I'd wonder why he didn't prefer bigger animals. :dontknow: As long he wasn't a tiny animal enthusiast I don't see any issues :dontknow: A guy who loves animals sounds great :love: But just slightly bigger animals :mmm:

Cats are smelly too. :fyi:

??? No theyre not!

How am I the only one arguing for cats wtf ppl
You liking animals is the same as liking certain foods. It doesn't mean ****. If a girl likes you, she likes you. It doesn't depend on whether or not you like animals.
I don't like dogs so if a guy owns dogs that puts me off as I couldn't go to their House as id be so scared of the dogs
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
My dad loves animals a lot :yep:
I think guys who care about animals are incredibly cute :love:

Spoiler

:jumphug:
As long as you're not the kinda guy who only talks about animals and as basically obsessed I see no problem.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Animal lover here.. if it puts women off f them

I didn't have you as the gentle and caring type :laugh: I kid*

But it's cute *
Original post by queen-bee
I didn't have you as the gentle and caring type :laugh: I kid*

But it's cute *

Honestly I am genuinely sensitive and kind :u:. But discussing and debating complex issues rationally requires more than being nice and following emotions which is a flaw too many people make. Emotions lead to bad decisions

Anyway i may or may not have quoted you on my wall :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Honestly I am genuinely sensitive and kind :u:. But discussing and debating complex issues rationally requires more than being nice and following emotions which is a flaw too many people make. Emotions lead to bad decisions

Anyway i may or may not have quoted you on my wall :colonhash:

Emotions dont necessarily always lead to bad decisions. There are many situations where they would but sometimes it gives you the edge instead. Your sixth sense/gut feeling or natural inclination can sometimes work in your favour.

Original post by Nimrahk123
As long as you're not the kinda guy who only talks about animals and as basically obsessed I see no problem.

I have the necessary koalafications to be amoosing whilst talking about animals tho if thats not hawkward? I could Toadally have a good convo with you and we could gopher a drink after. If you prefer food, Alpaca lunch.

Heres some of my lines:

Im not a hippocrite

Keep friends close and anemones closer
Original post by ForestShadow

I have the necessary koalafications to be amoosing whilst talking about animals tho if thats not hawkward? I could Toadally have a good convo with you and we could gopher a drink after. If you prefer food, Alpaca lunch.

Heres some of my lines:

Im not a hippocritee

Keep friends close and anemones closer

Ok that's just hilarious.
I find it really attractive but not someone who has a creepy obsession with them.
No you.

And take all the stinking cats with you.

Cats don't even stink, unless you let them piss in the house. Dogs, however, stink regardless.
Tabby cats are cute but Huskies > all.

Reply 39
omg lol its cute when ppl love animals i think regardless of gender :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest