The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation

Has anybody else not yet heard about their accommodation? I've not had an email yet even though my place at Manchester has been confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
If anyone has a spare room available due to making other arrangements + now not needing halls please get in touch as I need a UofM halls room xx
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Clonewton
Has anybody else not yet heard about their accommodation? I've not had an email yet even though my place at Manchester has been confirmed

hi my offer at UoM became unconditional at 18 Aug 2016 and my offer of accommodation is given on 20 Aug 2016.

Which Halls did you choose?
Original post by Clonewton

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've heard nothing either. It's frankly annoying because I need to start budgeting for the year, and putting money aside for it. I've heard nothing, yet my friends have got theirs. :/
Reply 4
If either of you ended up with a hall or one you didn't like, I'm in Whitworth Park (self catered, £100 p/week) and will swap if wanted to!
Original post by Natty897
If either of you ended up with a hall or one you didn't like, I'm in Whitworth Park (self catered, £100 p/week) and will swap if wanted to!

Is this still available, im in wright robinson and I'm looking for a swap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending