The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey- Hazel Farm accommodation 2016

Hey everybody!
I have just received my allocation to Hazel Farm. I am going to study International Business Management and now I am looking for potential flatmates.
So please feel free and reply because I am quite nervous (especially about living far from campus).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heyy, I'm staying there too plus I'm studying the same course as you, heard hazel farm isn't the best place to stay but we can always make it good.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Amir23
Heyy, I'm staying there too plus I'm studying the same course as you, heard hazel farm isn't the best place to stay but we can always make it good.

That's awesome!! Which road will you be staying in? And yes the distance is not so nice but the rooms are at least slightly bigger than in the Guildfort court.
Reply 3
im not too sure, havnt really checked, just hoping its not as bad as people say it is
Hey! I'm at Hazel Farm too, I'm on the Paramedic Practice course
Reply 5
Original post by Annie Alexa
Hey! I'm at Hazel Farm too, I'm on the Paramedic Practice course

So cool! Which road will you stay in?
Original post by Anikasss
So cool! Which road will you stay in?

Hamilton Drive wbu?
Reply 7
Original post by Annie Alexa
Hamilton Drive wbu?

Hamilton Close ^^
Reply 8
Hey guys I'm at hazel farm too, I've been placed at Hamilton Place, anyone there too?
Hi everyone, I know this is a bit of a longshot, but if you know of anyone who changes their mind and decides they no longer want a room in halls, please let me know! (I'm willing to move in at very short notice) The uni has no spaces available in halls for students who got a place through clearing so I have nowhere to live right now! :eek: Thanks!
Hi guys, I know this is a bit of a longshot, but if you know of anyone who changes their mind and decides they no longer want a room in halls, please let me know! (I'm willing to move in at very short notice) The uni has no spaces available in halls for students who got a place through clearing so I have nowhere to live right now! :eek: Thanks!
Hey guys I am also in Hazel Farm and I'm on Hamilton Close! I'm hoping that it is not too bad :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by HollyA95
Hey guys I am also in Hazel Farm and I'm on Hamilton Close! I'm hoping that it is not too bad :smile:

That's great ^^ Yep I am hoping that the distance will be okay considering it may take a while to get to and from uni... Which house will you stay in? I am in 6 :P
I'm in Hamilton drive 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Hamilton drive!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anikasss
That's great ^^ Yep I am hoping that the distance will be okay considering it may take a while to get to and from uni... Which house will you stay in? I am in 6 :P

Least we get a free bus pass I guess! I am in number 3 :smile:
Original post by luni84
Hey guys I'm at hazel farm too, I've been placed at Hamilton Place, anyone there too?

Hey! I'm At Hamilton Place 08! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by aakashba
Hey! I'm At Hamilton Place 08! :smile:

Awesome 😁 I'm at 02
Hello Guys ,
I'm at Band B - Basic, Hamilton Place 08 at Hazel Farm
Reply 19
There's actually a group and a group chat on Facebook if you want to join you are welcomed ^^

Quick Reply

Latest