The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnon121
Thanks :smile: - it was creative writing. It sucks because our coursework decreased by 10 marks, which left me no chance of a B grade because I was awful at the subject anyway tbh lol.

What do you guys think you got in AQA triple science, after seeing the papers?

This reminds me of a time when my teacher gave me an A* for a descriptive writing assignment. She told me I have a real shot of becoming a flourishing book author. But congratulations completing an AS course already.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why on earth would I click this thread :redface:

I'm feeling...alright sometimes...and terrified the rest of the time...

:getmecoat:
I'm so excited for results day! As well as GCSEs I did AS General Studies and FSMQ, and the results for both of those were released on A Level results day, but my school didn't tell us whether or not Year 11s could pick up their results for those subjects when they were released or if we have to wait until GCSE results day, so I don't know what I got or when I will get my results for GS + FSMQ.
On the school website it says that uncollected GCSE and A Level results will be sent by 2nd class post in the afternoon of each results day so there's a small chance my school could have sent them (and they'll probably arrive either Saturdayor Monday if so) but there's around 40ish year 11s who did gs and/or fsmq and they probably wouldn't want to send results to all of them. However, I shall be checking the post anyway.
Who has done AQA History B? And are you excited as I am to get my grade?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dexterminate
Who has done AQA History B? And are you excited as I am to get my grade?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup :smile:
I can't sleep I'm stressing over it 😔 I just want 5 Cs to get into college that I've had my heart set on lmao
Literally can't sleep rn cos of results day ****kkkkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish sleep could easily happen at the press of a button.
Idk why but just thought of this 😂 I did a subject early last year and when I was driving to pick up the result I was so nervous. The song playing at the time (Shawn Mendes tbh) has always stuck with me and I can't listen to it without remembering all those exact feelings. So be careful what song you listen to on the way, it will haunt you 😂😂
Original post by Do it Right
Idk why but just thought of this 😂 I did a subject early last year and when I was driving to pick up the result I was so nervous. The song playing at the time (Shawn Mendes tbh) has always stuck with me and I can't listen to it without remembering all those exact feelings. So be careful what song you listen to on the way, it will haunt you 😂😂

Thanks for the tip, I don't want my favourite song to keep bad emotions with it :frown:
I'm pretty sure it was on this thread, but I can't find it. Can someone link the year 12 2016/17 forum here for me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Thanks for the tip, I don't want my favourite song to keep bad emotions with it :frown:

No problem and ikr I thought it would calm me down 😂 I'm sure you've done fab so hopefully whatever song will be attached to good vibes ☺️
No problem and ikr I thought it would calm me down 😂 I'm sure you've done fab so hopefully whatever song will be attached to good vibes ☺️

Thanks! I hope you do well too :biggrin:
Original post by Kxjzh
I'm pretty sure it was on this thread, but I can't find it. Can someone link the year 12 2016/17 forum here for me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure but I think this is it bud?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3508351
How's everyone feeling about French :colonhash:
Original post by Bulletzone

Alright but I wasn't too fond of the listening exam like many others so grade boundaries I hope, will be a bit lenient. Reading exam was awesome though in my opinion.
Aqa french? That listening test was horrific.... but that reading was so easy i still think i can get an a*
Original post by Bulletzone

What exam board? I did Edexcel

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is for the wrong year, but thank you anyway! I have found it now :smile:

Latest