The Student Room Group

How are you collecting your GCSE results and at what time ?

Scroll to see replies

my school hasn't told me what time i need to go in, can my cousin who is in my year and my school get them for me?
Original post by alohalily
my school hasn't told me what time i need to go in, can my cousin who is in my year and my school get them for me?

I would ask them. If not look at the school website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have to go in to school. Get them between 9-9:30! So happy it's early :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alohalily

My school said that people are allowed to collect them for you but must have a signed and written consent form, perhaps just write a short note saying why you can't collect them etc. just in case.
Reply 64
9:30 at school...Walking to school with my friends but I have no idea what my plan is beyond that. It all depends what state I'm in on the day really! If right now is anything to go by, I'll be running off to a corner on my own and sobbing before I've even opened them!
picking mine up at school and going straight to my tutor to open them in private if I open them I think ill end up fainting just looking at my name on the piece of paper!!!!!!!
I hope my Dad goes to work because African parents makes it intense but for my sisters A2 results he worked from home just to find out my sisters results which she aced and on the school website it says 11am GCSE results but i'm debating whether to open them at school or go straight home but it depends on how I am feeling that day then I have to enroll at college for engineering which is at 1pm but I have an IT one on the 2nd but i'm definitely picking IT over Engineering.
Original post by starstudent7
OMG its not fair, your collecting yours 90mins earlier than me:angry: I wish my school did that:redface:

UPDATE I collect my results at 9.30 am. LMAO I've been thinking all this time that it was 8.30 !!
Original post by nisha.sri
UPDATE I collect my results at 9.30 am. LMAO I've been thinking all this time that it was 8.30 !!

Haha oh ok, the time difference isn't that bad this time tbh:colondollar:. Good luck I know you will do brilliant!:wink:
By email whenever the school bothers to email them out (probably about 1pm earliest). I'm on holiday with a group of 14-16 year olds and everyone else will get theirs before me which is a bit frustrating but hopefully they'll come through earlier than last year!
Original post by starstudent7
Haha oh ok, the time difference isn't that bad this time tbh:colondollar:. Good luck I know you will do brilliant!:wink:

Lol yeah :smile: Aw thank you I hope and i know you will do amazing too !! x
Collecting them at 10am. Just gonna go into school collect them and hope not to cry whilst opening them. :redface:
Gonna go with le squad. I guess my friends will either open them there or go home, though there's no way I'm going home and opening them in front of my parents. I want to go Milky Moo after but apparently it's inappropriate to want to go for a milkshake right after getting your results :tongue:
Original post by nisha.sri
Lol yeah :smile: Aw thank you I hope and i know you will do amazing too !! x

Ur welcome:smile:!x
Collecting mine at school at 10am but not sure if I'm going to open them at school or at home. I'll see on the day.
Right, so this turned from a GCSE results day thread to a "rape" thread? Wtf. Anyway, I think it's better to get the results over and done with straight away than longing it out as long as possible. Best of luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 76
8:30, I'm *****ing it 😬

Quick Reply

Latest