The Student Room Group

Leeds festival

Right, I've bought two day tickets for friday and saturday and now i realised that i'm not allowed to camp i honestly don't want to sneak into the Arena on sunday i just want to be able to camp between friday and saturday. could you please tell me how to sneak into the camp sites please xx
Original post by muzzyx25
Right, I've bought two day tickets for friday and saturday and now i realised that i'm not allowed to camp i honestly don't want to sneak into the Arena on sunday i just want to be able to camp between friday and saturday. could you please tell me how to sneak into the camp sites please xx

Ask if you could borrow someones wristband there who's not going to the arena and just there for relentless. They only check wristbands at the gate to the arena
Reply 2
Original post by penguinscanfly
Ask if you could borrow someones wristband there who's not going to the arena and just there for relentless. They only check wristbands at the gate to the arena

i have two day tickets so i will get wrist bands for those if they only check tickets at the Arena i presume it must be easy to get into the camp sites. Are the camp sites barricaded or just the Arena ?
i have two day tickets so i will get wrist bands for those if they only check tickets at the Arena i presume it must be easy to get into the camp sites. Are the camp sites barricaded or just the Arena ?

Yeah I assume day ticket peeps go straight from the door to the arena but leaving the arena into the campsites is very easy. As long as you're in the festival getting into the campsites shouldn't be a problem. Don't quote me on this though. I only went last year with weekend tickets
Reply 4
Original post by penguinscanfly
Yeah I assume day ticket peeps go straight from the door to the arena but leaving the arena into the campsites is very easy. As long as you're in the festival getting into the campsites shouldn't be a problem. Don't quote me on this though. I only went last year with weekend tickets

oh right i see thank you
No worries. Have fun :smile:

Did you manage to camp over night? I am in the same position this year and am wondering if its quite easy to camp with friends over night?

Quick Reply

Latest