The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Ohh but I thought a new one was automatically made for Last Post Wins at least? Oh well, I'll ask Spotify or Ethan next time I talk to them to double check :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Ethan made that one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I think Ethan made that one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhh, OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Meh, **** job anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh but it was your job :mmm:

Cheese, of course :u:

Spoiler

Ohh but I thought a new one was automatically made for Last Post Wins at least? Oh well, I'll ask Spotify or Ethan next time I talk to them to double check :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:u: :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

:hugs:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks man :five: I hope urs were good as well :smile:
Nuffield is going well, I won't spoil much for blogging purposes :mmm:, but I know I am nearly done with the report, its just the data from the experiment I need and we are doing the experiment on Monday/Tuesday :excited:
I'm still up for Chemistry but also considering Physics :wink: wbu?
OMG :congrats: u're gonna have to tell me more about it m8 :tongue: ooh where u off to? (hope its france :france:)

Spoiler

Lol I was in the same position, done most of the report and just waiting for data. My placement was on rainfall (yay) and measuring it's characteristics with camera, but it took ages because all the pictures were crap.
I actually have no idea what I want to do now, my results were good but they haven't narrowed down anything - in fact I seem to have more options than before :O. Probably chemistry/engineering/materials.
Nah not France, we're going Falmouth (I had no idea where it is, then I realised it's right next to St. Ives, so we've got a 5 hour car journey to look forward to :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by jakesidhu
Lol I was in the same position, done most of the report and just waiting for data. My placement was on rainfall (yay) and measuring it's characteristics with camera, but it took ages because all the pictures were crap.
I actually have no idea what I want to do now, my results were good but they haven't narrowed down anything - in fact I seem to have more options than before :O. Probably chemistry/engineering/materials.
Nah not France, we're going Falmouth (I had no idea where it is, then I realised it's right next to St. Ives, so we've got a 5 hour car journey to look forward to :frown:

Spoiler

wow :lol: u sound like one of my friends who had hers on the movement of the riverbed in a certain river! omg!
congrats on the results! U've seen mine, yh now i'm considering physics more than just chemistry :colonhash: wierd how that worked out :lol: chem/ng/materials sounds cool af tho, i hope u find a course u like!
:frown: y no france :erm: but that still sounds cool
u could get so much done in that 5 hour journey! I hope u have a safe, good one :wink:

Spoiler

wow :lol: u sound like one of my friends who had hers on the movement of the riverbed in a certain river! omg!
congrats on the results! U've seen mine, yh now i'm considering physics more than just chemistry :colonhash: wierd how that worked out :lol: chem/ng/materials sounds cool af tho, i hope u find a course u like!
:frown: y no france :erm: but that still sounds cool
u could get so much done in that 5 hour journey! I hope u have a safe, good one :wink:

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind the river bed one tbh, that sounds pretty good.
I was thinking about physics but don't fancy doing it for 3/4 years straight. Either way hope you find something you enjoy!
I might just sleep tbh, but Pokemon hunting could be very, very lucrative.

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind the river bed one tbh, that sounds pretty good.
I was thinking about physics but don't fancy doing it for 3/4 years straight. Either way hope you find something you enjoy!
I might just sleep tbh, but Pokemon hunting could be very, very lucrative.

Spoiler

haha i would :mmm:
fair enough, i'm just not sure anymore :s-smilie:, yeah u too!
:lol: haha

Spoiler

haha i would :mmm:
fair enough, i'm just not sure anymore :s-smilie:, yeah u too!
:lol: haha

Spoiler

Yeah I guess, time to catch up on Pokemon. If only it counts miles driven, I would be hatching so many eggs...
Yeah I guess, time to catch up on Pokemon. If only it counts miles driven, I would be hatching so many eggs...

iKR!I would be on like 1000 cp pokemon if that was allowed :moon:
XD
iKR!I would be on like 1000 cp pokemon if that was allowed :moon:
XD

Well, I guess we can all dream...
Entry no.25

6am wakeup really?
REALLY?
Apparently so smh :colonhash:

Said goodbye to my Uncle and my family (going on holiday without me :colonhash:)
Then I got on with some breakfast and a few cups of tea, @Deyesy I'm running out of tetley (=bae) so had to resort to PG tips, the horror :afraid: then I sent a few emails, created a TSR thread that if u would like to, contribution is most welcomed :wink: you may find it here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4266052
Then it was lunch time between the longest chess game the world has ever seen with @pharoahfromspace:tongue: then i felt really ill, the fact that i overdosed a little on ibuprofen didnt really help (4 tablets within less than 2 hours) (the reason is worse, i forgot i'd taken them 30 mins before just as i'd swallowed them :facepalm: this is why I wish I had a better memory :frown: ) i had chicken noodles with a roll for lunch :wink: wasn't feeling that hungry due to being a little illfelt worse afterwards thoughI decided to go into town and do this week's food shopping
I legit spent £30 on this week's food :colondollar:
But I made mushroom omelettes (with a few chips :mmm: )for my dinner which I am to attach to this post :wink: proud of myself, I used this recipe in case u guys wanna try it out/feel inspired, for my first ever homemade omelette http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1744/cheesy-mushroom-omelette but omitted the cheese because I prefer mushrooms on their own (stop badgering, i know u r doing it :badger: )
You can judge how well I did it lel :
omelette deux.jpg
Attachment not found

Then I did the washing up :colonhash: yay
And had ice cream whilst watching the last of Sherlock Series 2 Episode 2 (hounds of baskerville :excited:)I forgot to mention that yesterday I learnt how to use the dishwasher and washing machine :tongue: so now I am all pro :wink:
Gtg right now to put the dishwasher on, will come back and play some pinta but today has been chill, tomorrow I will try and get some EPQ done for a change :wink:
Goodnight so some of you and see you soon for pinta the others :wink:,
Cheese

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
THAT LOOKS SO AHEE ! I loooove omelettes :gah: :gah:
Where are they going without you ? (As a traveller, I'm very curious :colondollar: )
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
THAT LOOKS SO AHEE ! I loooove omelettes :gah: :gah:
Where are they going without you ? (As a traveller, I'm very curious :colondollar: )

:five: same! Omelettes are bae (france do them v well as well :mmm:)France ofc, to make me feel worse :emo: somewhere near taizee?
:dontknow:

Spoiler

:five: same! Omelettes are bae (france do them v well as well :mmm:)France ofc, to make me feel worse :emo: somewhere near taizee?
:dontknow:

Spoiler

Awww sorry to hear that :/ dw next time you'll come as well ;D

Yes the French are very good with omelettes ngl :teehee:

Spoiler

@CheeseIsVeg Sounds like an eventful day and wahey for the Uncle and family :colonhash: leaving you like that! :cry:
They're going near Taizee? :woo:
But that omelette looks amazing! And I love that one mushroom on top :lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awww sorry to hear that :/ dw next time you'll come as well ;D
Yes the French are very good with omelettes ngl :teehee:

Spoiler

:emo: i hope so :unimpressed:
they are so good!

Spoiler

@CheeseIsVeg Sounds like an eventful day and wahey for the Uncle and family :colonhash: leaving you like that! :cry:
They're going near Taizee? :woo:
But that omelette looks amazing! And I love that one mushroom on top :lol:

:smile: yh was quite eventful XD ikr :colonhash:
yh, (has an e acute accent so i put 2 e's on it lel) idk wut to do
IKR! Decoration innit fam

Spoiler

You... omitted... the cheese?!?!?!?! But... your username!!!!

The omelette does look amazing though! And I love that episode of Sherlock, even though it is terrifying at times.

Quick Reply

Latest