The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Do Leeds accept Btec?

Leeds wants ABC with Access to Leeds to study maths.
If i got an A* in Maths & a B in further maths , however i got a D* in Btec Ict , would they accept that instead of a C?
You would probably have to send admissions an email inquiring. It depends on how much weight they give to each qualification, and whether they accept a mix of qualifications, as they don't do UCAS point offers
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
You would probably have to send admissions an email inquiring. It depends on how much weight they give to each qualification, and whether they accept a mix of qualifications, as they don't do UCAS point offers

Do you have their email? & thank you :h:
I am not sure...I guess you could try emailing
[email protected]
if they can't help you, they might be able to pass you onto the right person

However I strongly advise waiting a month or so to message them if possible, they're going to be overwhelmed with clearing emails, accommodation emails and other stuff from incoming students for the next few weeks so your email may be marked low priority, and you may be waiting a while for a reply!
Wow. I needed to ask the exact same question. For the exact same course.

I did badly this year unfortunately and got BD DDD and I'm thinking of resitting a year..
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
I am not sure...I guess you could try emailing
[email protected]
if they can't help you, they might be able to pass you onto the right person

However I strongly advise waiting a month or so to message them if possible, they're going to be overwhelmed with clearing emails, accommodation emails and other stuff from incoming students for the next few weeks so your email may be marked low priority, and you may be waiting a while for a reply!

Ah okay ill message em in about 2 weeks! :smile: but you have helped me at least:biggrin:
Original post by FailedMyMocks
Wow. I needed to ask the exact same question. For the exact same course.

I did badly this year unfortunately and got BD DDD and I'm thinking of resitting a year..

Please let me know if you find out
Original post by English-help
Please let me know if you find out

I will. Let me know if you get a reply too..
Reply 8
Considering they take extended diploma if you also have maths, they may do. But you'll have to ask them yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest