The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Architecture at Reading

Hey just wonder whether anyone is planning to study architecture at Reading University

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I am! :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Louise Read
Hey, I am! :smile:

OMG YES! I thought for a while that I was the only one T-T
Original post by muctarrio97
OMG YES! I thought for a while that I was the only one T-T

Haha! Nope you're not alone, I'm definitely going to Reading, I've already visited 4 times and love it! So have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 4
Haha! Nope you're not alone, I'm definitely going to Reading, I've already visited 4 times and love it! So have you applied for accommodation yet?
The uni is soooooooooooo amazing ^.^I applied for Sherfield as my top choice, with St George's as my second. You?
The uni is soooooooooooo amazing ^.^I applied for Sherfield as my top choice, with St George's as my second. You?

Ah nice! I know I definitely chose Bridges as my top choice but I can't remember what else I chose! Haha! Will you be far from home going to Reading?
Reply 6
Ah nice! I know I definitely chose Bridges as my top choice but I can't remember what else I chose! Haha! Will you be far from home going to Reading?

Well I live in East London so it would only take 20 minutes on the train lol. You?
Well I live in East London so it would only take 20 minutes on the train lol. You?

Ahh that's pretty close! I live kinda inbetween Portsmouth and Southampton so it takes about 2 hours to drive I think!
Reply 8
Ahh that's pretty close! I live kinda inbetween Portsmouth and Southampton so it takes about 2 hours to drive I think!

Woah that seems like a long drive ngl! So what's your offer?
Woah that seems like a long drive ngl! So what's your offer?

Yeah! Haha! I have got the train there before but I can't remember how long that took! My offer is ABB or AAC, what about you?
Reply 10
Yeah! Haha! I have got the train there before but I can't remember how long that took! My offer is ABB or AAC, what about you?

Same with me! Btw I'm really sorry for the irregular replies. I've been focusing on my resit for product design and I really want that A* lol ^.^n
Same with me! Btw I'm really sorry for the irregular replies. I've been focusing on my resit for product design and I really want that A* lol ^.^n

Ah don't worry about it, it's fine! Good luck! I've got a Physics resit next week which is my first exam - scary!
Reply 12
Ah don't worry about it, it's fine! Good luck! I've got a Physics resit next week which is my first exam - scary!

PHYSICS?! You have earned my respeck. Good luck to you too!
PHYSICS?! You have earned my respeck. Good luck to you too!

Haha! Physics was a bad decision for me, it is so confusing! I had my retake yesterday and I think it actually went quite well so that's a good sign! Have you had your retake yet?
Reply 14
Haha! Physics was a bad decision for me, it is so confusing! I had my retake yesterday and I think it actually went quite well so that's a good sign! Have you had your retake yet?

Yeah I have and I felt that I've failed...to fail xD.
Plus I have an RE resit tomorrow and my arm will kill me after that exam!
Also hey you survived for this long and hope you get that high grade for physics ^;^
Yeah I have and I felt that I've failed...to fail xD.
Plus I have an RE resit tomorrow and my arm will kill me after that exam!
Also hey you survived for this long and hope you get that high grade for physics ^;^

Yay! Well done haha! Ooh good luck! I did Sociology last year and that exam was essay based so I know what you mean XD Haha thanks, I hope all your exams go okay!
Reply 16
Yay! Well done haha! Ooh good luck! I did Sociology last year and that exam was essay based so I know what you mean XD Haha thanks, I hope all your exams go okay!

Same to you my friend. Same to you.
Reply 17
Hi guys, could you give me an advice/help?
I am an international student, coming to UK for a masters in Project Management (Construction).Which University is better? Reading University, Brookes or UCL? Apart to UCL that I am still waiting for a response, the other 2 gave me an offer.
Each ranking says different things, I want to have a personal opinion from you.Thanks
Same to you my friend. Same to you.

Hi! We haven't talked in a while! I hope all your A Levels went okay! :smile:
Congratulations to you all :smile: I recently visited the London Road campus and explored the facilities for Architecture - it looks phenomenal!

As Architecture is a new course at Reading, once you are all settled in; you may want to consider setting up the Architecture Society with the Student Union - that way as your course grows an develops throughout the 3 years so will the members entering in later years (https://www.rusu.co.uk/activities/setupanewgroup/)

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending