The Student Room Group

I've exceeded my target grade, and still got rejected ?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vividly clear
You should probably get off student room and call someone up

They don't open until 9;00 for admissions
...........well,???

Hope it's sorted but don't forget to let us know ;-) *
If the offer was for 30 distinctions and 15 merits, and you got, say 36 Ds, 6 Ms and 3 Passes, then they would have grounds to reject you, though it does seem a bit harsh. They might do this if the passes were in modules that were particularly relevant to the course, or just if the course is over subscribed.
I hope it works out for you.
Reply 23
Original post by janeyjaney
...........well,???

Hope it's sorted but don't forget to let us know ;-) *

Yeah I got it sorted out. It freaked me out though
Reply 24
Original post by Schadenfreude65
If the offer was for 30 distinctions and 15 merits, and you got, say 36 Ds, 6 Ms and 3 Passes, then they would have grounds to reject you, though it does seem a bit harsh. They might do this if the passes were in modules that were particularly relevant to the course, or just if the course is over subscribed.
I hope it works out for you.

Yeah i understood, the pass module wasn't relevant. But all is good, since I got a better grade than expected I got into a better Uni. I'm happy now. Thanks for commenting :smile:
Original post by jgjog3
Yeah i understood, the pass module wasn't relevant. But all is good, since I got a better grade than expected I got into a better Uni. I'm happy now. Thanks for commenting :smile:

Congratulations, and enjoy your time at uni.:smile:
That's great news - well done.*
Reply 27
Original post by janeyjaney
That's great news - well done.*

Thank you!
hello!!!!! 4 years later, I wonder if you're still around.

I am exceeding entry requirements for unis I have been rejected from :frown: Did you go through the process of adjustment??
OP has not posted on TSR for 4 years. Better to start a new thread with your circumstances and questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending