The Student Room Group

Which subject are you most nervous to find out your grade for?

Obviously I'm terrified for all of them, but for me it would definitely be Maths. I've been working so hard to get an A* but after thinking about it I don't think I will be able to get that :frown:

Also German, since the exam was really hard and it's not one of my strongest subjects.
My whole degree
Reply 2
Original post by Pinkberry_y
My whole degree

LOOOOL samee
MATHS!!! I've been working so hard for an A*, i achieved A* in all my past papers but in the exam I made terrible mistakes and most definitely know I got an A. Which is still good but it's disappointing not achieving something you've worked so hard for
Reply 4
Maths because I'm absolutely awful at it and I'm just worried that I haven't passed :s-smilie:
Hopefully if the boundaries aren't too high, I can also get that A* in (Edexcel) Maths. But I'm worried about (AQA) Drama because the GB are too high and I might get a B (my only B I think)!
Original post by Fatimabibi_
MATHS!!! I've been working so hard for an A*, i achieved A* in all my past papers but in the exam I made terrible mistakes and most definitely know I got an A. Which is still good but it's disappointing not achieving something you've worked so hard for

If you " most definitely" know you got an A then surely you shouldn't even be nervous for it as you're expecting it.
Original post by graciousgannon
Obviously I'm terrified for all of them, but for me it would definitely be Maths. I've been working so hard to get an A* but after thinking about it I don't think I will be able to get that :frown:

Also German, since the exam was really hard and it's not one of my strongest subjects.

Haha same maths and English Lit:biggrin:. I have already got an A in maths in the Edexcel IGCSE but now I just need the A* in the Aqa linear maths exam so I am super nervous:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest