The Student Room Group

White supremacist stabs interracial couple

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TercioOfParma

Spoiler

Not really, I've got real life things to do :lol:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Not really, I've got real life things to do :lol:

So do I my dude. Also, why are you criticising people like that when we're both sitting on an English forum for students who **** too much over Oxbridge?
Reply 42
Lets blame BLM for the actions of a white supremacist...
So do I my dude. Also, why are you criticising people like that when we're both sitting on an English forum for students who **** too much over Oxbridge?

What about Welsh students? :hmmm:

There's nothing to watch on tv and the weather is crap, so I'm on TSR.
Original post by joecphillips
Yes I will. He is scum and it is sad it isn't in Texas.

Big difference here is he doesn't justify the actions through trump unlike Islamic terrorists who justify their actions through the Quran.
If I go and murder people would that not make it safe to assume people on tsr murder people? No because tsr will likely of played no part in my motivation for the murder.

these actions are often justified through far-right nationalistic patriotism, which is equally as absurd as the Quran.
What about Welsh students? :hmmm:

There's nothing to watch on tv and the weather is crap, so I'm on TSR.

The server is in Brighton isn't it?

Either way, currently recovering from the worst hangover I have ever had, probably why I am pretty pissed off.
Original post by WBZ144
If he was a BLM supporter (as opposed to wanting to attack them) then that logic would apply. He wasn't talking about attacking people at Trump rallies though.

Original post by WBZ144
Like I already said: I do not believe that anyone should be held responsible for the actions of those who identify with them. I am merely echoing those who have demanded that certain groups hold demos to "prove" that they are nothing like their extremist counterparts and pointing out their double standards.

Did Black Lives Matter hold demonstrations when gangs of them in Milwaukee(And by 'Them', I mean 'People chanting out 'Black Lives Matter') attacked random white people, including videos of people yelling "They're white - Get them" and when a poor young man was shot in the neck?

By arguing that Trump supporters are vaguely responsible for this one stabbing, you're suggesting that Black Lives Matter are responsible for burning, looting, shooting, stabbing, beating et al. Is that the stance you would take?
The server is in Brighton isn't it?

Either way, currently recovering from the worst hangover I have ever had, probably why I am pretty pissed off.

#WelshStudentsMatter

Take some paracetamols, drink water and avoid threads that'll piss you off.
#WelshStudentsMatter

Take some paracetamols, drink water and avoid threads that'll piss you off.

I've done everything save the last thing.
What a biased story. No wonder no-one read the Independent and it had to stop its print edition.

A Muslim screams Allahu Akbar while he attacks and kills the Kufr and he is mentally ill. It is nothing to do with with Islam.

A mentally ill white man attacks a black man (causing fairly minor injuries it seems) and he is a "white supremacist."

A double standard that disgraces serious journalism. Amazing that it wasn't the BBC...

Spoiler

Tbh if you were in uni I think you'd be intelligent enough to know the reason why the ethnic differences occur in the first place. Or at least bother to stop and think about why before attempting to bait people and look sillyBut judging from what you've said here, you don't and you haven't. So I'm assuming you're in year 9.

No he did not he talks about attacking people at them, by your logic it is another murder by BLM.

???? If you don't have anything valid or logical to say then next time don't post.

Idk how why guys go to a thread about a white guy stabbing an interracial couple and bring up BLM just to bash them. I've seen a lot of stupid stuff on my time at TSR but this is on another level lmao.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lucabrasi98
Tbh if you were in uni I think you'd be intelligent enough to know the reason why the ethnic differences occur in the first place. Or at least bother to stop and think about why before attempting to bait people and look sillyBut judging from what you've said here, you don't and you haven't. So I'm assuming you're in year 9.

So you're telling me that the reason that over 50% of murders in the US are black are because blacks are oppressed? The only thing where blacks aren't over-represented is drunk driving related offenses. Do you seriously think the FBI is deliberately modifying the stats to fit a narrative in spite of a large number of anti-discrimination laws the government that runs it has passed?

Hispanics have similar levels of poverty and have even lower English literacy rates and still commit less crime, and are hated even more by the American public at large. There are issues within the African American community that the African American community needs to solve, and blaming white people won't help them. If Blacks are so oppressed, how come the single motherhood rate is 2.5x what it was in 1960 kiddo, when black people were objectively oppressed by state governments? Did you know that single parenthood leads to a huge array of mental health issues and crime rates increasing? I'm just a huge closet racist, though, aren't I?

You have the nerve to say I am still in year 9 kiddo, you need to redo primary school and learn that just because things appear to be on first glance that people are horribly oppressed doesn't mean they are.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by alevelstresss
these actions are often justified through far-right nationalistic patriotism, which is equally as absurd as the Quran.

I'm not disputing that but there is a difference between trump and the far right.
Reply 53
Original post by lucabrasi98

???? If you don't have anything valid or logical to say then next time don't post.

Idk how why guys go to a thread about a white guy stabbing an interracial couple and bring up BLM just to bash them. I've seen a lot of stupid stuff on my time at TSR but this is on another level lmao.

This thread is saying trump is responsible because the attacker mentioned his rallies at one point, he also mentioned BLM I'm saying neither are responsible for this, at no point did I say that BLM were actually responsible.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Did Black Lives Matter hold demonstrations when gangs of them in Milwaukee(And by 'Them', I mean 'People chanting out 'Black Lives Matter') attacked random white people, including videos of people yelling "They're white - Get them" and when a poor young man was shot in the neck?

By arguing that Trump supporters are vaguely responsible for this one stabbing, you're suggesting that Black Lives Matter are responsible for burning, looting, shooting, stabbing, beating et al. Is that the stance you would take?

:facepalm: where did I seriously say that they were "vaguely responsible"? Read through the thread, I was being sarcastic, making the point that if it's not OK to hold Trump supporters responsible for the actions of extremists among them, it's not OK to do it to Muslims either.

And the White supremacist groups that have expressed support for Trump are responsible for more than one stabbing, just saying.
Reply 55
So you're telling me that the reason that over 50% of murders in the US are black are because blacks are oppressed? The only thing where blacks aren't over-represented is drunk driving related offenses. Do you seriously think the FBI is deliberately modifying the stats to fit a narrative in spite of a large number of anti-discrimination laws the government that runs it has passed?

Hispanics have similar levels of poverty and have even lower English literacy rates and still commit less crime, and are hated even more by the American public at large. There are issues within the African American community that the African American community needs to solve, and blaming white people won't help them. If Blacks are so oppressed, how come the single motherhood rate is 2.5x what it was in 1960 kiddo, when black people were objectively oppressed by state governments? Did you know that single parenthood leads to a huge array of mental health issues and crime rates increasing? I'm just a huge closet racist, though, aren't I?

You have the nerve to say I am still in year 9 kiddo, you need to redo primary school and learn that just because things appear to be on first glance that people are horribly oppressed doesn't mean they are.

Growing up in single parent homes also leads to earning less.
Growing up in single parent homes also leads to earning less.

Exactly. There are many much more reliable reasons for why the African American community is in the **** beyond racism.
I'm not disputing that but there is a difference between trump and the far right.

the fact that there is an authorative voice saying it is OK to blame other races for your problems legitimises the far-right views of some people, exactly the same way in which ISIS saying that Muslims should take over the world legitimises the hateful thoughts of some Muslims
Reply 58
Original post by alevelstresss
the fact that there is an authorative voice saying it is OK to blame other races for your problems legitimises the far-right views of some people, exactly the same way in which ISIS saying that Muslims should take over the world legitimises the hateful thoughts of some Muslims

And it's the same with Obama saying that the police are racist.

Where has trump said that says it's ok to blame interracial couples?
Yes I will. He is scum and it is sad it isn't in Texas.

Big difference here is he doesn't justify the actions through trump unlike Islamic terrorists who justify their actions through the Quran.
If I go and murder people would that not make it safe to assume people on tsr murder people? No because tsr will likely of played no part in my motivation for the murder.

well, I'm sure that Christianity and white supremacy (which is an ideology itself) has a lot to do with this murder.

I don't understand why people think that Christianity should be accepted just by the book and not the way its interpreted. Christianity was historically used to justify racial segregation, slavery and conservative attitudes towards ethnic minorities.

Quick Reply

Latest