The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

70 with two to play. To be honest that match being crap helped me since Schmeichel was my only Leicester or Arsenal player :tongue:
Original post by little_wizard123
I've got with the cheapest possible rotating players. Still managed to get lots of bench points! Capoue is annoying me.

61 then 73 isn't bad considering. But Ibra and Aguero have got 66 of those for me!

I own him as well, it's annoying but at least I know that if one of my first choice mids can't play he has a good chance of getting attacking points if he steps in. George Boyd was the same a couple of years ago. Plus he's an excellent TV boost, guarantee he rises by 0.2 this week.

Will look to see how Arsenal line up next week with all their Euro 2016 players back
Original post by sr90
Musa was very good when he came on. He simply has to start next week.

65pts with Negredo left to play, so not a bad week. I'm very happy with my team, might have to rethink my plans to wildcard over the international break as there's nobody I can really justify getting rid of.

I'd want at least two Arsenal players after the international break with their upcoming fixtures though.

Yeah when he didn't get the pen I was just like:frown: he would of got an assist if mahrez scored! But yes, it's more that he needs to be given more of a chance. It was a shame the ball didn't go out for like 4 minutes before he could come on because he was causing damage when he did.
Original post by sr90
Musa was very good when he came on. He simply has to start next week.

Not sure he will tbh even though I have him in my team too. Musa and Vardy haven't looked good together, as they are similar and haven't crafted a partnership yet.
I think Musa needs to be a little more selfish. Always look for a pass even when clear. Can't see Vardy being dropped and I think ozasaki is crucial to his play.
I would like to see ozasaki and Musa as I could see them being a good combination. But, even Musa comes in I think I would drop Albrighton especially again the smaller teams where we could get away without Albrighton defensive workload.
Reply 484
Original post by mr tim
Morgan on my bench ffs.

Same, bar United last night (and probably Spurs today), it seems tricky to predict where the clean sheets are going to come from this season so far, really did not see them keeping a CS against Arsenal after their performance last week, though it has made me think twice about getting rid of Morgan for the time being, they looked solid at the back again today, Huth back probably helped.
Transferred Morgan out RIP me
Original post by Olie
Same, bar United last night (and probably Spurs today), it seems tricky to predict where the clean sheets are going to come from this season so far, really did not see them keeping a CS against Arsenal after their performance last week, though it has made me think twice about getting rid of Morgan for the time being, they looked solid at the back again today, Huth back probably helped.

Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat on Morgan!

Next week at home to Swansea so you'd think they'd keep a CS there. I'm not sure if i'd want him after the international break though. Liverpool away, United away, Chelsea away in their next 5 games all right before Champions League too :lolwut: That's horrific.
Can someone please tell me how I can use my wildcard?? I don't know how to use it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RuWill2001
Can someone please tell me how I can use my wildcard?? I don't know how to use it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make 2 or more transfers [so you would normally lose points] and at the top the "play wildcard" button should be clickable.

Although it's best to wait until the internationals when you have more idea of how players and teams will play, and you get 2 weeks rather than 1 to make transfers.
Original post by mr tim
Make 2 or more transfers [so you would normally lose points] and at the top the "play wildcard" button should be clickable.

Although it's best to wait until the internationals when you have more idea of how players and teams will play, and you get 2 weeks rather than 1 to make transfers.

Thanks! That's a good point!
I was going to get rid of Gray for Benteke but after his performance yesterday I don't want to any more.

My midfield is a mess. Second week in a row where Capoue has earned more points on the bench than my entire midfield who did play. Alli, Firmino, Tadic and Townsend just aren't performing. I have two free transfers but it's not easy to decide on replacements.
swapping out sanchez for me this week.. his form is awful.. Even though we are goign to hit some easier fixtures, I still think it will be a good few weeks before he picks up again, and he is to expensive not to be scoring points.

Martial in, - need united coverage with how they are playing
Actually tempted to make a 4 point hit to replace Alli, Townsend and Firmino with Martial, Barkley and Wanyama. I'd prefer to save the hit and not do Townsend to Wanyama this week but I'm 0.1 short for the other two transfers.
Reply 493
Andy Carroll injured this morning, typical lol. On the bright side though, that actually means Morgan comes off my bench now, every cloud and that :lol:
One of my H2H opponents has Carroll captained [doesn't even have Aguero or Zlatan]
Hope Fischer stays on the borough bench so Fabregas can be subbed on from my bench. Negredo hattrick. Bournmoth clean sheet plz
No Payet, not even on the bench. Pieters 0 points coming on, don't think I was concentrating properly on the subs when I made the changes to my team.
Original post by mr tim
No Payet, not even on the bench. Pieters 0 points coming on, don't think I was concentrating properly on the subs when I made the changes to my team.

Ugh he's been a terrible player so far. Why isn't he starting? Didn't see anything about being injured.

Grabbon + Alli out with Benteke and Ibe coming in (already done for next week so price moves don't go against me).
Ffs Ramirez coming off on 59 mins, oh well I don't think it's worth it taking out 5.5 midfielders. Main dilemma is whether I keep tadic with good fixture or put in Barkley.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Ffs Ramirez coming off on 59 mins, oh well I don't think it's worth it taking out 5.5 midfielders. Main dilemma is whether I keep tadic with good fixture or put in Barkley.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't transfer Tadic out.

Latest