The Student Room Group

Ladies- Is it a turnoff that the guy does not drink and is a Vegan?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Idunno99
Thanks
You're awesome:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no problem :smile:
Other than that?
:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If she likes you enough then she won't mind... so long as you are not one of these overbearing ones who will, at some point, expect her to convert to veganism as well??
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I don't drink either. I'd never smoke, I'd never do drugs. I am, however, a meat lover. As long as the guy respected my choices and did not attempt to 'veganise' me, and was happy for me to eat meat around him, I would be absolutely fine with him being vegan.

I would definitely respect her choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yungaheartz
If she likes you enough then she won't mind... so long as you are not one of these overbearing ones who will, at some point, expect her to convert to veganism as well??

Nope i dont think i ever would

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope i dont think i ever would

Posted from TSR Mobile

then it should be fine so long as you are boyfriend material
Original post by medstudent1010
Just about to start med school and I'm vegan myself so I'm quite educated on the matter and know that it's the best diet for health,the environment and the planet

The world need more women like YOU!
And i guess i need women like you aswell:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
then it should be fine so long as you are boyfriend material

What exactly is boyfriend material?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being Vegan is defiantly not a turn off, just talk about how you care about animals, your health and the environment if she asks about veganism and she's yours😂
Original post by alohalily
Being Vegan is defiantly not a turn off, just talk about how you care about animals, your health and the environment if she asks about veganism and she's yours😂

Score!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What exactly is boyfriend material?

Posted from TSR Mobile

a good man who knows how to treat his woman right.
a good man who knows how to treat his woman right.

In that case i am definitely boyfriend material

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vegans unite! 🌱 I think if you and your partner can respect each other's choices about your own lifestyle and are open to trying new things as long as you both are comfortable it isn't a turn off at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been raised a vegan(dont see a point in changing this as I've been like this forever) and i dont drink aswell let alone do drugs or smoke.Are these 2 factors turnoffs?

Not drinking or smoking would be a plus in my book; I do neither due to religious and personal reasons.

I wouldn't mind you being a vegan as long as you weren't the preachy guilt tripping sort who would make me feel bad for wanting to eat meat
I like drinking and going out, having a fun time. If he could do this w/o drinking - doesn't mind being around drinkers then I guess it wouldn't be a problem at all.

I'm in the process of becoming vegetarian perhaps so it would be great if he was vegan.
Not at all. I rarely drink and was a vegetarian since 10, although started eating fish again recently. As long as they don't preach about it I wouldn't care.
Original post by MeganLouise4
Vegans unite! 🌱 I think if you and your partner can respect each other's choices about your own lifestyle and are open to trying new things as long as you both are comfortable it isn't a turn off at all!

Absolutely
Vegans unite!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome! :smile:
Which religion do you follow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elleinterrupted
I like drinking and going out, having a fun time. If he could do this w/o drinking - doesn't mind being around drinkers then I guess it wouldn't be a problem at all.

I'm in the process of becoming vegetarian perhaps so it would be great if he was vegan.

And good luck on becoming a Vegan:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ella-keturah
Not at all. I rarely drink and was a vegetarian since 10, although started eating fish again recently. As long as they don't preach about it I wouldn't care.

Cool! :yy:
How did you end up being a vegan at 10?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending