The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Margaret Rule Halls 2016-17

Hello!

I see that there was a forum thread for people who got Maggie Rule accommodation last year where people posted their flat numbers and rooms which looked really useful. I'm hoping this can start it again for this years accommodation so people (myself included) roughly know who will be with who come September!

My flat is 407 and I am in Room A!

Thanks,
Dom
Reply 1
Heeey,
Flat 208 Room B for me :biggrin:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
heeeeyyyy I'm flat 206 room E I think!
Reply 3
Original post by jodieshoesmith
heeeeyyyy I'm flat 206 room E I think!

We're probably on the same floor :biggrin:
Aww I look forward to meeting you!! :smile: which room are you in??
yo, i'm flat 206- G
Reply 6
Am I crazy or were the bed sizes listed on the Unite website as singles before, and now say three quarter (small double)?
Reply 7
Sorry for the late reply, I never saw this :redface: I'm in Room B, look forward to meeting you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Adzie59
Am I crazy or were the bed sizes listed on the Unite website as singles before, and now say three quarter (small double)?

You're not crazy, I saw the same thing 😂
Margaret Rule is being refurbished so I guess they added them in? Not sure :s
Reply 9
Hey I'm also flat 208 and have found another person in the flat also! What's your name so we can add you to the group on Facebook if you have Facebook?:smile: I'm room E by the way
Original post by Cortney01
Hey I'm also flat 208 and have found another person in the flat also! What's your name so we can add you to the group on Facebook if you have Facebook?:smile: I'm room E by the way

Hey could you post the link for the group on Facebook? I'm in 108 D 😽
Reply 11
Original post by dominicman18
Hello!

I see that there was a forum thread for people who got Maggie Rule accommodation last year where people posted their flat numbers and rooms which looked really useful. I'm hoping this can start it again for this years accommodation so people (myself included) roughly know who will be with who come September!

My flat is 407 and I am in Room A!

Thanks,
Dom

Hey, my flat is 410 so I'm guessing we are on the same floor? Just desperate to find someone close to me!
Reply 12
Find the group on facebook, there's a group chat going and you should find some people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending