The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*now I'm crying again
Yup this has happened to me so many times before, but then I get over things really quickly and end up forgetting it ever happened
Sorry to hear that OP xx
Reply 4
When you say you 'hate her' I assume you mean you're mildly miffed and will be rosey again come desert?
Reply 5
Original post by Napp
When you say you 'hate her' I assume you mean you're mildly miffed and will be rosey again come desert?

I don't know if you're trying to joke here but what I mean is I feel betrayed and like I don't love her anymore. After what I've heard her say, all I see is a cold woman when I look at her regardless of her nice phoney fake act that she's doing now
Reply 6
That's not nice, try talking to her about it and tell her how you feel. I'm sure she will understand and won't upset you again.
Original post by Anonymous
My mum made me cry today and said really mean things about me behind my back which I overheard and can't get over :frown: now she's trying to be nice to me but I hate her I hate her I hate her :frown: and not I'm crying again :frown:

Aww baby :frown: don't be sad. Here's a hug :console::console:. This happened to me once, I felt incredibly sad. But I realised what she said isn't true and is wrong. You should talk to her about it :frown: x
Reply 8
Original post by Zeus007
That's not nice, try talking to her about it and tell her how you feel. I'm sure she will understand and won't upset you again.

Talking to her doesn't help :frown: she just tells me to not care so much and be happy then goes and talks about me behind my back to my dad calling me bitter and sadisitc and crazy when im not, I'm just sensitive
My mum made me cry today and said really mean things about me behind my back which I overheard and can't get over :frown: now she's trying to be nice to me but I hate her I hate her I hate her :frown: and not I'm crying again :frown:

What'd she say?
Don't really know the back story but I think as youths we spend so much of our feelings on people who we regard as important in our lives. Yes our mothers are VERY important people in our lives but don't make another human being make you feel less than/upset. You're your own person
Aww baby :frown: don't be sad. Here's a hug :console::console:. This happened to me once, I felt incredibly sad. But I realised what she said isn't true and is wrong. You should talk to her about it :frown: x

I can't stop crying I don't know what to do :frown: I can't go to her and talk about it because she'll see that I've been crying and tell me off for crying because I cry too much
Original post by Little Popcorns
What'd she say?

She was giving me driving lessons in her car and I couldn't reverse park into a bay even after trying 5 times and I started crying and acting moody towards her and she said she couldn't teach me anymore and good luck to any instructor who attempts to teach me and I said well maybe your just a rubbish teacher and drove home.
Then i overhear her talking to my dad saying she is mad and crazy she's not mentally sane, I've been telling you this for so long she's not right in the head. Then starts calling me bitter and sadistic and mopey and kept going on about how I wasn't mentally right 'up there'. I can't help that I'm a sensitive person and cry easily :frown:
Talking to her doesn't help :frown: she just tells me to not care so much and be happy then goes and talks about me behind my back to my dad calling me bitter and sadisitc and crazy when im not, I'm just sensitive

Not nice at all, but dont let it damage you. You can let both parents know or just let it wash past you, but work really hard to ensure you get to Uni and become independent.
Original post by Little Popcorns
What'd she say?

And She knows I've been diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum which is why her words were even more hurtful
I can't stop crying I don't know what to do :frown: I can't go to her and talk about it because she'll see that I've been crying and tell me off for crying because I cry too much

Baby :frown: I understand don't worry, you cry, let it out because if this happened to anyone. We are all here for you -hug- x
Original post by 999tigger
Not nice at all, but dont let it damage you. You can let both parents know or just let it wash past you, but work really hard to ensure you get to Uni and become independent.

I'm already in uni and going into my second year but I'm stuck at home during the summer holidays. My parents won't let me live in my rented house in London during the holidays :frown: I wish I wasn't so sensitive to everything
Baby :frown: I understand don't worry, you cry, let it out because if this happened to anyone. We are all here for you -hug- x

Thank you :frown: you're very nice
I feel like there is some context missing, what led to all this?
I'm already in uni and going into my second year but I'm stuck at home during the summer holidays. My parents won't let me live in my rented house in London during the holidays :frown: I wish I wasn't so sensitive to everything

can you go back early? you are nearly there now, plys if youd been working then you would have to be in the house less.

Get good grades and then you will be bale to afford a place of your own.

Latest

Trending

Trending