The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not getting any notifications either :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Yeah I'm not getting any notifications?? Mr Bruff; total hero.

Nice use of a semicolon; Mr Bruff taught you well.

Spoiler

does anyone know how many marks you need out of 130 to get a b in igcse english??
Lol I just got the "we'll be proud of you no matter what you get, you tried your best" lecture :lol:

AKA the "we're not that confident about your grades anymore but we don't want you to feel bad" speech :biggrin:
Original post by surina16
Lol I just got the "we'll be proud of you no matter what you get, you tried your best" lecture :lol:

AKA the "we're not that confident about your grades anymore but we don't want you to feel bad" speech :biggrin:

Yeah I keep getting that from my mum :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think my mum's literally stopped caring.

She expects much better results than I do - but if I don't get what she wants me to get, she'll have some excuse lined up to why I didn't do as well as she expects me to.

I've already told her if I don't get what I want, I'm going to Norway (Being half serious).
Flight tickets are £36 - Anyone wanna join me?
I only did two modules this year, so I will only be getting two results.. I am sh*ting myself, so I do not know how the rest of you're coping!!

Good Luck tho!
Also, out of interest did anyone do CCEA Chemistry (Unit 1, higher tier) or RS (ethics, paper 8)?
as long as i pass maths i am good to go
Original post by gaary kasparov
does anyone know how many marks you need out of 130 to get a b in igcse english??

86 If I remember correctly, 96 for A 106 for A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Starlight15
If anyone is bored or anxious about their results there's a personality test which you decides which personality you have based on the choices you make, you can take it here hopefully it will take you mind off results day for a bit

My personality Advocate which is very rare, making up less than 1% of the population, that makes me feel a little bit special :u:

I got Protagonist Personality (ENFJ-A) 2% of the population apparently- does take your mind of GCSEs and make you feel just a bit special!
I wager an apple pie from McDonald's for @surina16 to lose next countdown.
Original post by ColossalAtom
I wager an apple pie from McDonald's for @surina16 to lose next countdown.

loooollll i said i couldn't be bothered anymore :biggrin:
5 Days until results day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 days for Results day...
3 days for GBs to be released...
3 days until grade boundaries (so close!)
4 days to go.
Adeptz got the days wrong..
4 days is literally nothing 😭
Oh yay..i was 12am sharp again. Adept 11:59pm...

Latest