The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 420Ghost96
Anyone applying to sherbourne or JM

Sherbourne was my first and JM was my second choice!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by AdamThePhysicsMo
Sherbourne was my first and JM was my second choice!

Ah same here man , i'm guessing here but you gonna study physics ( or something physics related hehe)
Reply 102
Anybody know if we have to book any tickets for fresher events or anything?

Also are there any groups online anywhere to keep in contact with other people going to Warwick, to find out who your house mates are for example? I joined a freshers group a few days back and still havent been accepted
Reply 103
Does anyone know of any Facebook group chats for Computer Science students?
Reply 104
Original post by Dapperblook22
Jack Martin is my favourite, looks amazing I think. Really hope I get put there :tongue:. Which one do you like the most?

I loved the look of jack Martin, it was my first choice.
Reply 105
Original post by Optimistsan98
Guys I made a late application through clearing to biomed yesterday and I got in! Would love to know some people before I get there. Also I am going to Warwick tomoz to see how it all is. Can't wait!

Did you like the look of Warwick today?
Original post by MusaTalati
Those games are all great, twilight princess is my fav Loz and I play Hearthstone casually. Still haven't gotten to last of us yet.

TP was my first, so getting a lot of nostalgia-based feels playing through it again. :biggrin:
Any other Type 1 diabetics here??? Bit of a long shot but would be nice to know I'm not alone and great to get to know any others in the same position as myself.
Reply 108
I'm doing Maths and physics joint honours. Seen a lot of maths students and a lot of physics students but none doing both. Message me if you are doing joint please :smile:
Ah same here man , i'm guessing here but you gonna study physics ( or something physics related hehe)

hahahaha its funny but i'm actually not I only named myself that to annoy my friend who had 'the math mo' a the end of his name, and it stuck, I did physics at a level but no further :')
Original post by irMike
Anybody know if we have to book any tickets for fresher events or anything?

Also are there any groups online anywhere to keep in contact with other people going to Warwick, to find out who your house mates are for example? I joined a freshers group a few days back and still havent been accepted

Freshers pass' go on sale on the 14th apparently acording to the Warwick SU website, but apart from that I dont really know .. hopefull we will know more soon :')
Anyone here enroled yet ? or uploaded the picture for the student ID?
hahahaha its funny but i'm actually not I only named myself that to annoy my friend who had 'the math mo' a the end of his name, and it stuck, I did physics at a level but no further :':wink:

Strange lol , I guess theres always more than meets the eye. So what course are you actually doing.
Anyone here enroled yet ? or uploaded the picture for the student ID?

Yep it won't let me continue until I get the course registration e-mail , it was kinda anti climactic but that's life I guess
Original post by Huw33
Does anyone know of any Facebook group chats for Computer Science students?

Yep, PM me a link to your Facebook and I'll add you in! :smile:
Original post by The_Marve11
Was for a while, but have moved on for the time being - multiplayer games tend to not hold my attention for all too long. Stuggling my way through One Night in Karazhan at the moment in Hearthstone (damn you Heroic!!) Also finally got around to picking up a copy of The Last of Us so that's up next after The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess.

Was going through this thread til i saw your post about TLoU (one of my favourites) what other single player game do you play?
Strange lol , I guess theres always more than meets the eye. So what course are you actually doing.

I'm doing management, not quite as challenging as physics :' )
Original post by timmulv
I'm doing Maths and physics joint honours. Seen a lot of maths students and a lot of physics students but none doing both. Message me if you are doing joint please :smile:

Me! :smile:
Any fresher events that international students can join?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by timmulv
Did you like the look of Warwick today?

Yes I loved it!

Quick Reply

Latest