Omg no!

Goodnight everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goodnight:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
I know how to do it :u:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Dude chill your actually acting like an a$$ hole no offence. I dont like seeing u act like this :cry2:
Why do you guys cry when I state facts, I mean u 2 have been talking about the nastiest sh*t for the past effing couple hours and when i say something y'all instantly become crying b****es. Nice.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And btw its not a ***** face its the "idgaf about whatever the **** you say, but if you try ****ing me over, I will **** you up" face.

Wanna see a ***** face? Look in the mirror. Lol im jk jk :tongue:
Why do you guys cry when I state facts, I mean u 2 have been talking about the nastiest sh*t for the past effing couple hours and when i say something y'all instantly become crying b****es. Nice.

Hamzi lol chill :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We cry? I thought you were sensitive :colonhash:
Nah i was joking with him. Besides he didnt even believe i was 15 till i confirmed it to him. Yh but u dont need to be soo bloody *****y about the truth. Chill a bit.
What do you mean by lost?

Look no offence but ur an 18 yr old talking to a 15 yr old having a sexual convo, it is ironic how u call me lost.

I am not having a go at u, if ur having a laugh thne so am I but some the sh*t u guys are saying is pretty darn grim :yucky:

I don't know whether your sensitive about sexual things if your Muslim or just because your like that
Belive me there are boys a lot worse than me
Im not accepting your PC bc
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know he is acting more *****y then when i do when i PMS :colonhash:
Original post by L in University
I don't know whether your sensitive about sexual things if your Muslim or just because your like that
Belive me there are boys a lot worse than me
Im not accepting your PC bc
I know they are and if I see them Id call them creeps too, just bcoz ur one level below someone at doing something sh*tty it doesnt mean ur not guilty of the same act at all.

Whats PC bc?
And btw its not a ***** face its the "idgaf about whatever the **** you say, but if you try ****ing me over, I will **** you up" face.

Wanna see a ***** face? Look in the mirror. Lol im jk jk :tongue:

Sorry when i look in the mirror i see a fan of a demonic satan soul aka beyonce :u:
We cry? I thought you were sensitive :colonhash:
Nah i was joking with him. Besides he didnt even believe i was 15 till i confirmed it to him. Yh but u dont need to be soo bloody *****y about the truth. Chill a bit.
Stop thinking then and carry on thinking about eating booty.

I like ur jokes, 'oh man lets chop our dicks off and eat em' hahaha sick joke, no :colonhash:

So?

U too lol :tongue: im calm btw i dont acc get pissed over you guys' stupid comments :smile:
Sorry when i look in the mirror i see a fan of a demonic satan soul aka beyonce :u:
Aka a .....?? Lets not go there :h: ur not a ***** :h:
I know they are and if I see them Id call them creeps too, just bcoz ur one level below someone at doing something sh*tty it doesnt mean ur not guilty of the same act at all.

Whats PC bc?

Lol mate I don't think you know how the real world works
I don't act like this irl or talk to 16 year olds
Im not on anyone's level
U try so hard to be a nice guy defending btecs and all but no one's like that in the real world and especially in sixth form
All boys talk about secuality everyone's curious.
I mean even a girl can handle it why can't you??
Im not a peado I don't even approach girls irl
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayshi Im calm :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Stop thinking then and carry on thinking about eating booty.

I like ur jokes, 'oh man lets chop our dicks off and eat em' hahaha sick joke, no :colonhash:

So?

U too lol :tongue: im calm btw i dont acc get pissed over you guys' stupid comments :smile:

Where the **** did i say this?
Ayshi Im calm :tongue:

I hope so :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L in University
Lol mate I don't think you know how the real world works
I don't act like this irl or talk to 16 year olds
Im not on anyone's level
U try so hard to be a nice guy defending btecs and all but no one's like that in the real world and especially I'm sixth form
All boys talk about secuality everyone's curious.
I mean even a girl can handle it why can't you??
Im not a peado I don't even approach girls irl
HEY! Wanna know something I am joking :lol: idgaf about what u say, I just wanted to pull a joke on u guys :tongue:

Btw, idc what people are like i dont try to be nice, if i saw someone getting discriminayed for soing btecs i'd defend him, just bcoz the world is that way doesnt mean i have to also be :smile: if the world is a *****, let it be, doesnt mean im gonna be a *****.

Latest