The Student Room Group

How are you feeling about results day?

Hey guys, how are you all feeling about results day. Looking for somebody to talk to.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GHolland._
Hey guys, how are you all feeling about results day. Looking for somebody to talk to.

Worried!! What about you?
Incredibly nervous
Reply 3
Ahhhhhh I'm freaking out! 😅
Results day also happens to be my birthday 😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhhhh I'm freaking out! 😅
Results day also happens to be my birthday 😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

My birthday is the day after results day! I know exactly how you feel- it's either going to be great or the worst day ever 😔
I'm so scared but at the same time i just want to get it over with
Just to so you all know unless you want to go to Oxbridge,Imperial and maybe 1 or 2 other unis then gcses won't mean too much. I got all Bs and Cs in GCSE and then AAA at a-level with offers from russel group unis no problem.
Original post by RomeoSantos
Just to so you all know unless you want to go to Oxbridge,Imperial and maybe 1 or 2 other unis then gcses won't mean too much. I got all Bs and Cs in GCSE and then AAA at a-level with offers from russel group unis no problem.

That's quite reassuring apart from the fact I want to go to Cambridge. 😂
Reply 8
I want it over with now. I have been stressing about it before I'd even taken my exams! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
😱😱😱
currently: ahjgsdvcjhadfcugdchvfjgajdjvj
Anxious! I just want it over with tbh. The more time goes on, the worse I feel. I can't see myself opening my results, it's like it hasn't hit me yet.
I want it over with now. I have been stressing about it before I'd even taken my exams! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me, I've been worrying for so long now :frown:
Ever since the exams have started i have had nightmares about it... now the nightmares are getting worse as the days get closer. ffs why can't we just get them already!!
not too bothered, I'm just curious and eager to see what I got now
Reply 15
It's getting to that point you're bored with the summer, and want to see how you've done. For me, my exams went okay. But not extremely well or horrible either. So I'm feeling nervous!

Good Luck to you all! :smile:
People need to stop being wimps. GCSEs are nothing, wait until A-levels.
Ready to retake maths again.:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hxfsxh
That's quite reassuring apart from the fact I want to go to Cambridge. 😂

GCSE's matter more for Oxford than Cambridge, do not worry my friend!
They're usually not a deciding factor.

Four days are dragging ridiculously on. Can I just know them already instead of guessing? Pretty sure it won't make a difference xD
One moment I'm like "FOUR A*'S IN THE BAG AT LEAST" then.. "ALL U'S. ALL I HAVE IS U'S".

Quick Reply

Latest