The Student Room Group

Place to get rated on appearance?

Is there any apps/websites that allow you to put a picture up and get rated by other people?
I'm really curious to know what other people would give me out of 10, just out of curiosity. :smile:
Reply 1
Reply 2
Go on 'rate me' on Reddit
Original post by eden3
Go on 'rate me' on Reddit

You need to be over 18 for that unfortunately, I'm 17 haha.
You could get some great criticism on here
Reply 5
Original post by lw8

Hmmm well honestly I really don't think the internet is the best place for this sort of stuff... maybe you could ask guy/girl friends you trust for their opinions?
You need to go to a place that will help you with your confidence lol
Reply 7
Original post by lw8

And? The subreddit mods aren't going to check your birth certificate. It's the internet, people lie all the time!
clearly you made this so we could rate you, so drop a picture already
Original post by Nonamebzja
You need to go to a place that will help you with your confidence lol

Nah not really, I personally think I'm a 9 or 10/10, just need others to confirm it. :wink:
Original post by Bezoar
Hey there! :h:

Ignore the other mean replies :lol: they just don't get it.

I've used quite a few different platforms myself, it helps me to get a general picture.

I've compiled a list of useful forums / websites that you could use, below in the spoiler. Let me know if it helped! :h:

Spoiler

How and hilarious and original!
I'm not fishing for complements, I just want to know what other people think of me, it's good to have that kind of awareness, I know people that think they are hot but are ugly asf and people that think they are ugly but are hot, it's a huge problem.
Original post by happiness12
clearly you made this so we could rate you, so drop a picture already

If I dropped a picture here, people would quite frankly just take the piss, I can already picture the countless '******' '****boi' etc comments. I need a place where posted a picture of yourself to get rated is the norm and people take it seriously.
Original post by Petrue
And? The subreddit mods aren't going to check your birth certificate. It's the internet, people lie all the time!

It's the fact that I look probably aged 16 at most, and that sub reddit is heavily moderated, I doubt I'd get accepted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by eden3
Hmmm well honestly I really don't think the internet is the best place for this sort of stuff... maybe you could ask guy/girl friends you trust for their opinions?

That doesn't work haha, they would just lie and say 9 or 10/10 if they're your friend, I want realistic opinions.
Reply 15
Original post by lw8
It's the fact that I look probably aged 16 at most, and that sub reddit is heavily moderated, I doubt I'd get accepted.

I suffer from baby face as well. I posted on there a couple of years ago when I was 18 (but didn't look it) and it wasn't removed by the mods. The title of my submission just premised that I looked young and it was okayed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lw8
Nah not really, I personally think I'm a 9 or 10/10, just need others to confirm it. :wink:

Thats great then! Puck what other people say:tongue: ur a 10/10 💪

Quick Reply

Latest