The Student Room Group

Why is the life of a south asian girl so hard

:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Because family is a huge part and you are always going to have to please them at whatever you do?
Reply 2
Restrictions
Restrictions

Restrictions
This t h r e a d makes me feel:

Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
.derob
╞╖□⌐ⱸⱰ

B 0 r e d
:nothing:
Perhaps cause they have high expectations placed upon them by family member?
Reply 5
Original post by New_Frontiers
This t h r e a d makes me feel:

Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
.derob
╞╖□⌐ⱸⱰ

B 0 r e d
:nothing:

Shut up u have no idea what we go thru
this victim mentality won't make it any easier
It's not for all South Asian girls. I for one don't find life difficult
Original post by Anonymous
Shut up u have no idea what we go thru

Classic 10/10. What, do you live in a favela? :toofunny:

Disclaimer: technically favelas are in Brazil not South Asia but don't care: point made.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Angry Bird
this victim mentality won't make it any easier

I hope youre not a guy otherwise you can gtfo
I want to break free
Arab. Kno how u feel gurl... I just spent 3 months home for the summer from uni pretending to give a **** about religion in order to avoid a beating from my psycho parents
Reply 12
Be happy you don't go home to un-seasoned chicken and broccoli. Goes home to a plate of biryani and yous is still complaining.
Arab. Kno how u feel gurl... I just spent 3 months home for the summer from uni pretending to give a **** about religion in order to avoid a beating from my psycho parents

ok...I wasn't even talking about religion.. its the stupid Asian mentality of the older generation
I hope youre not a guy otherwise you can gtfo

tell us what's going on sweet heart
Original post by vela1
Be happy you don't go home to un-seasoned chicken and broccoli. Goes home to a plate of biryani and yous is still complaining.

pfffffffft yh right
I make the bloody food.
ok...I wasn't even talking about religion.. its the stupid Asian mentality of the older generation

You weren't talking about it, but I was. It all adds to the stupid mentality. It's like the sickly icing on top of a very stale, dry cake.
You weren't talking about it, but I was. It all adds to the stupid mentality. It's like the sickly icing on top of a very stale, dry cake.

no it doesn't
theyre not even religious
maybe if they were theyd stop putting their stupid culture before religion and things would work out better
why, whats happening at the mo?
no it doesn't
theyre not even religious
maybe if they were theyd stop putting their stupid culture before religion and things would work out better

:lolwut: babe I was talking about my own parents being religious, not urs.

Quick Reply

Latest