The Student Room Group

Boys what do u want to know about girls???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
[QUOTE=Raizelcadres;67098398]Yes
K well it depends on a variety of factors such as how long she's known u, how strong her feelings where for u, how much chemistry u 2 had, how often u met up, why she was dating u in the first place, how close u 2 where, how u made her feel.
If it was "love " ( cheesy ik 😀) then never.
If it was a pretty strong relationship for quite a long time then probs bout 2-6 months depending on the girl.
If it was a short or **** relationship then probs 2-4 weeks.
Not all girls wear short/tight clothes
But if we do simply because we can and we are proud how our figure is, so why not show a bit of skin?

Attention from who?
Can be from different reasons, may make us feel special, loved etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I second this. Please explain.
Reply 23
Nah, I'm a dude.
Reply 24
Really good!!! U get an overwhelming sensation from your vagina as you receive pleasure and then u *** and u get a different feeling of overwhelming pleasure.
Would getting buff at the gym improve my chances of getting a girlfriend. I'm pathetic and lonely.
Original post by MrKmas508
Would getting buff at the gym improve my chances of getting a girlfriend. I'm pathetic and lonely.

Getting a leaner and more muscular physique would make you look better but, if you give off loser vibes, it will be hard to make friends, let alone get a girlfriend.
Reply 27

Tbh probably. Although a good personality is also good. If u don't have one develop one !
Are periods really that bad??
It's like a strong,intense,powerful feeling that speads from the clitoris to the v**Gina then through the whole lower body.Then very quickly the clitoris and v***** ,crotch muscles and b*tth**e will squeeze and pulse a few times while that feeling spreads all over you.

-did some search on the internet,so this is an basic way of explaining and I can say this is accurate lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by john2054

One thing I've learnt about girls from my experience is to ***NEVER*** question their periods or the pain.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Getting a leaner and more muscular physique would make you look better but, if you give off loser vibes, it will be hard to make friends, let alone get a girlfriend.

Giving off positive vibes, I should've known. I have a pet goldfish that I need to train for the great north run any tips on defying God's will.

Yes!! It's horrible, due to pain. But then every girl is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anonomon
Tbh probably. Although a good personality is also good. If u don't have one develop one !

But my day encompasses Filthy Frank videos and debating people online for no reason, how am I supposed to form a personality from that. My spirit animal is the Elephant who killed a girl in Morocco.
Original post by Verish
Why dont girls ever say what they actually mean?

I guess in some ways hiding what you really wanna say puts you at less risk of getting hurt, or being made to look like a fool for saying it out loud, it's less risky to just hint at things

Well I guess that'll differ from person to person :')
A bit of pain in the beginning then you just shove a tampon in and change it every so often -- you get used to it.
It is an inconvenience mostly.

Spoiler

Original post by bikiniikilll
It's like a strong,intense,powerful feeling that speads from the clitoris to the v**Gina then through the whole lower body.Then very quickly the clitoris and v***** ,crotch muscles and b*tth**e will squeeze and pulse a few times while that feeling spreads all over you.

-did some search on the internet,so this is an basic way of explaining and I can say this is accurate lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vagina and Butthole are not swear words.

Working out will help your self confidence massively. Confidence with girls (and people in general) is just as, if not more, important as being buff.
Original post by Raizelcadres
Yes

It took me ages with my first proper relationship, like almost a year because he played me on and off a bit after we broke up so it kinda carried on. But even sometimes now i'll contemplate if there is still any feeling there and that was two years ago hahahah
Original post by Anonymous
Working out will help your self confidence massively. Confidence with girls (and people in general) is just as, if not more, important as being buff.

I do feel more confident, I intimated a bunch of 16 year old school kids on the bus a few weeks ago. It worked mostly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending