The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Pls help!!

Hi everyone,
i had received a conditional offer in Msc Housing and City planning a few days ago stating that"
Date of offer10/08/2016, Conditions of offerThis offer is made on the condition that you provide documentary evidence, such as an official final transcript, that you have been awarded your degree in the First Class/Division, with a final overall average mark of at least 65%, as soon as you are able to." I had accepted the offer on the same day as my portal updated had sent all my documents as per which I was meeting the conditions stated in the offer. But, the portal is showing Application now Unsuccessful stating that I have not met with the conditions of the offer. i have got 7.06 as my final CGPA (INDIA) which is 70.6% as per my universities official marksheet.
can somebody help me figure out what to do???
Contact them and seek clarification. presumably they knew you were going to probide an Indian degree rather than one studied for in the UK?
Only they can tell you why they rejected you. You need to know that to see whether the rejection was valid.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Contact them and seek clarification. presumably they knew you were going to probide an Indian degree rather than one studied for in the UK?
Only they can tell you why they rejected you. You need to know that to see whether the rejection was valid.

are there any chances that its a technical glitch which can be rectified ??
Original post by ayushpahwa4
are there any chances that its a technical glitch which can be rectified ??

I wouldnt bank on it. Contact them and you will know for sure. Did they know or did you mention the fact you were submitting an Indian degree?
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
I wouldnt bank on it. Contact them and you will know for sure. Did they know or did you mention the fact you were submitting an Indian degree?
yes they knew it as i had submitted my old marksheets earlier on plus all my other academic certificates. Also, I reckon this could be an error because i had got an offer for another from ucl which automatically got accepted as soon as this one got this notification. Just hoping that that it is just a technical thing!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending