The Student Room Group

E in Self Taught Chemistry

I properly started Chemistry in January with only five months to learn everything for the exam this resulted in an E but my school understands my circumstances enough and being a generally good student said I can continue it especially because I just started exam mode in March because that's when they told me. The failure in Chemistry was a good check for me and I plan on working very hard. I believe my main weakness was trying to be a master of the material with little learning of exam technique.

The gist of it all is that I don't know what is better for me. Starting to understand and read A2 content right now so I can be slightly always ahead and more focused on questions or go back and review AS work and do questions on that or should I make time for both seeing as I'm going to be tested all over again anyway ?

Thank you Chemists of the world !
Reply 1
Bump on this ! Guys I need as much advice as possible
Reply 2
Tell me if you want free skype tutorials on Chemistry. I would be happy to help if you have any concerns about any topic. I can do Khan Academy style lessons with my tablet. ^^
Reply 3
Original post by scykei
Tell me if you want free skype tutorials on Chemistry. I would be happy to help if you have any concerns about any topic. I can do Khan Academy style lessons with my tablet. ^^
thank you so much ! I would love to have those !! May I message you ?
Reply 4
Sure. Just pm me and we can try to arrange a time and date to do it.
:hmmmm2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
:hmm:

What's up?

Quick Reply

Latest