The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnon121
Anyone else feel that they are going to be majorly disappointed on results day? There's so many factors that could go wrong, examiners missing out questions, examiners in a bad mood, not being able to read handwriting, not saying the correct word that was needed for the mark. Damn, I'm getting stressed out while typing this.

Sorry if I just increase you guys' worry by like 20X lol. :wink:

Just think about it positively and it will help make you feel more calm. And I have hideous handwriting and I'm pretty sure that examiners hate me 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's not worth showing teachers you don't like. I know how you feel about all your friends being on holiday, all mine are on this NCS thing so no one has time for me. This site is perfect tbh. It is great to see others in the position as my real life friends just don't care about results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Yeah, it's not worth showing teachers you don't like. I know how you feel about all your friends being on holiday, all mine are on this NCS thing so no one has time for me. This site is perfect tbh. It is great to see others in the position as my real life friends just don't care about results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I don't know it's just easier talking to strangers than people you actually know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else feel that they are going to be majorly disappointed on results day? There's so many factors that could go wrong, examiners missing out questions, examiners in a bad mood, not being able to read handwriting, not saying the correct word that was needed for the mark. Damn, I'm getting stressed out while typing this.

Just made me worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2284

I couldn't say it better myself. It's not that I don't care, because I do (a lot) as pretty much everyone else does, but I just don't feel any emotion whatsoever. Not excited, not nervous. Weird times fam
Cant sleep, nervous af :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Cant sleep, nervous af :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same
Original post by shohaib712
Same

:five:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 hours later and still awake, maybe I'm unconsciously nervous about my results? I just can seem to sleep!! Yet still feeling emotionless about the whole results day thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Erin Cox
Is it weird to be more worried about speaking to other people on Results Day at school than what the actual results are?

I have an A* in AQA Music already and I was predicted 12 more A*s this year by my teachers... It's kinda terrifying having so much pressure on, and I know I'll be really annoyed with myself if I get a single A (which is stupid because it doesn't even matter, but perfectionism is a *****), but I worked hard and felt like the exams went really well so I'm not THAT worried. But the idea of all the teachers and other students asking me what I got and possible photos and lack of privacy and stuff makes me so anxious, I hate it.

Am I the only one?

I don't think it is. :tongue: For my A-Level Results, I just picked up my results and ran out without even opening them so that I didn't have to speak to anyone else.
Original post by Do it Right
This is awesome, thanks for sharing! Where did you find it? ☺️

TheGameTheriost a youtuber who showed me this website
Original post by FailedMyExams-
I got ISTP - Virtuoso.. What % of the population is that?

5%
These are my ISA sores + my predicted scores for my science units (all of it is AQA):
B1: 46/60
B2: 48/60
B3: 48/60
ISA: 100 UMS

C1: 52/60
C2: 52/60
C3: 50/60

P1: 49/60
P2: 43/60
P3: 43/60

what grades do you think these will be? I really want all A*s in the sciences cheers
Original post by Mlb37
I did edexcel German too! I found the reading okay ish but the listening was much harder. Definitely the hardest papers I've done though! I hope the grade boundaries are low

Thank god it wasn't just me that found them hard. I didn't get a chance to discuss them with anyone because I sat them back to back with another exam (computer science) and I thought it was just me because I hadn't revised as much as I had for Spanish
Does anyone know when the grade boundaries are released, specifically AQA but Edexcel and OCR would be helpful?
Original post by siobhanx13
Does anyone know when the grade boundaries are released, specifically AQA but Edexcel and OCR would be helpful?

Edexcel around midnight, AQA during the day, not sure about OCR but they releasee theirs before AQA on Thursday so that could give an indication

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extraordinaire
Edexcel around midnight, AQA during the day, not sure about OCR but they releasee theirs before AQA on Thursday so that could give an indication

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA release GBs the day before results day
I'm worried about some people's sleep patterns on this thread :frown:
I know it's stressful and no kidding I worry when I think about it, but depriving your body of sleep won't help at all.....

Shout out to the "midnight squad" who always post the amount of days remaining..........It's really.....Great to wake up to......
Original post by siobhanx13

There is no exact time, but usually about a day before results.
I'm worried about some people's sleep patterns on this thread :frown:
I know it's stressful and no kidding I worry when I think about it, but depriving your body of sleep won't help at all.....

Shout out to the "midnight squad" who always post the amount of days remaining..........It's really.....Great to wake up to......p

Latest