The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are any of the papers out? Mainly edexcel papers eeEeek

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amanii_ox

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's the edexcel papers. I'll look for the AQA ones when I get on the computer :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh they are all out.......you just need to find them
So what's y'all plans for celebrating (if indeed you are celebrating) on the night of results day? I know for one regardless of my results I'm going to a house party to either drown my sorrows, or celebrate.

Probably to drown my sorrows
Original post by Nudelauflauf
So what's y'all plans for celebrating (if indeed you are celebrating) on the night of results day?

Not going out or anything but probably just having a KFC if they go well or nothing if it goes badly sooo :P
Original post by siobhanx13
Does anyone know when the grade boundaries are released, specifically AQA but Edexcel and OCR would be helpful?

aqa the day before at 8 am
Original post by Bulletzone
I'm worried about some people's sleep patterns on this thread :frown:
I know it's stressful and no kidding I worry when I think about it, but depriving your body of sleep won't help at all.....

Shout out to the "midnight squad" who always post the amount of days remaining..........It's really.....Great to wake up to......p

It's all part of the experience. I'm nervous but excited at the same time and we like to talk about these things, everyone's different so if it makes you more nervous theen you don't have to follow this thread, but it's helpful to alot of people :smile: Good luck on Thursday by the way
Really want to know GCSE Edexcel Maths grade boundary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Here's the edexcel papers. I'll look for the AQA ones when I get on the computer :P

Original post by Starlight15
If anyone is bored or anxious about their results there's a personality test which you decides which personality you have based on the choices you make, you can take it here hopefully it will take you mind off results day for a bit

My personality Advocate which is very rare, making up less than 1% of the population, that makes me feel a little bit special :u:

I was a mediator, which I guess is true to some extent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really not clever so don't be mean but I did try really hard.

Maths - C (very unlikely)

English Lang - C (if lucky enough)

English lit - C (hmmm)

Science Core - C (umm probably not)

Science additional - C (wishful thinking)

Art - C (tried really hard really hard)

Computing - C (tried really hard but it was impossible)

Geography - C (foundation - tried hard but most likely a D)

As I've said its most likely going to be all D's for me but that's alright, I would be shocked if I get any Cs, hope you all do really well and get good grades!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey everyone, out of curiosity, does anyone know when the WJEC grade boundaries are released? AQA would also be helpful, but most of my subjects are with WJEC so if anyone could answer that would be fanatstic and very much appreciated. :getmecoat:
Original post by Hey It's Cerian
Hey everyone, out of curiosity, does anyone know when the WJEC grade boundaries are released? AQA would also be helpful, but most of my subjects are with WJEC so if anyone could answer that would be fanatstic and very much appreciated. :getmecoat:

Hey! Edexcel, AQA and WJEC are on Wednesday the 24th, I'm not sure what time it will be but they tend to always release the day before, hopefully someone can confirm this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Starlight15
If anyone is bored or anxious about their results there's a personality test which you decides which personality you have based on the choices you make, you can take it here hopefully it will take you mind off results day for a bit

My personality Advocate which is very rare, making up less than 1% of the population, that makes me feel a little bit special :u:

Thanks for sharing!
I got Advocate too:h:
Why do people want to see the grade boundaries so badly?!
Are any of the papers out?

Here's the link to the AQA ones.

Full credit goes to @TheAnon121 and @Absent Agent for these!
Original post by Im_trying
Hey! Edexcel, AQA and WJEC are on Wednesday the 24th, I'm not sure what time it will be but they tend to always release the day before, hopefully someone can confirm this.

Thank you for answering.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Cerian;67102248" Hey="Hey" It's="It's"]
Original post by Im_trying
Hey! Edexcel, AQA and WJEC are on Wednesday the 24th, I'm not sure what time it will be but they tend to always release the day before, hopefully someone can confirm this.

Thank you for answering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys
For anyone taking AQA GCSE Sciences (Biology Chemistry Physics) I have compiled a list of past grade boundaries so you can see how the boundaries have varied from year to year.

You can see how it looks like from this screenshot for biology.
Scroll down later to find Chemistry and Physics.

@stardust22 posted one for A-levels last year, so I thought it was only fair that GCSEs get the same treatment.

To any forum manager of the sciences GCSE forum, I would highly suggest you put this on your frontpage as a resource so other people can read it.
On results day, I will update the data with the 2016 exams.

Any questions, please ask me.
nwmyname

p.s. please give me a rep on this post to make this resource a global one on TSR.
(edited 7 years ago)
I slept like 9 hours today. Since I only had 4 hours sleep the day before and went to a wedding, then the evening party continued until 11 pm. Good way to deal with results stress.

Latest