The Student Room Group

Will Unis accept me if I retake ?? DENTISTRY

I just got my a level results and I got AAAB but the B was in Chem and the As were in maths general studies and biology. Since I got the B I got rejected from all the unis I had offers for , if I retake Chem are there any Unis which accept retakes for dentistry ? Pls help!
Yeah there is some dental schools that accept retakes:
Leeds
Bristol
Sheffield

Others like Manchester, Newcastle and kings their websites are not clear enough so id email the ones you are interested in to make 100% sure unless you see it clearly in writing. Be aware that some unis expect a higher requirement for retakes like A*AA but again it depends on your overall application and how strong you are in non academic profile
Original post by Studententhus
I just got my a level results and I got AAAB but the B was in Chem and the As were in maths general studies and biology. Since I got the B I got rejected from all the unis I had offers for , if I retake Chem are there any Unis which accept retakes for dentistry ? Pls help!

My friend did her A levels last year achieved A* in biology A in chemistry and B in French . She applied to Plymouth, Leeds , Sheffield and Bristol. All gave her an interview. Plymouth gave her Conditional offer ( A in French after resitting ) .
Dentistry in Plymouth is still on clearing list this year.

Quick Reply

Latest