The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by JackR7821
JPM Markets interview. Currently on internship in Ops with them 1 year early (not penultimate yr) and taking gap year from uni next year (so graduation 2019).
From non-target. Not studying Econ/Fin/Maths/Eng.

interview invite for jpm sw already?
Going through my CV and CL atm, practising numericals as well. Anybody actually applied anywhere yet? I'm thinking I'm going to apply early september
I applied for JPM yesterday and CS and GS this morning. Fingers crossed.
All the people who are already applying are clearly on a 4 years course I'm guessing.
Original post by Rkai01
Which ones are open atm? Include hedge funds,boutiques and other small firms. Even consultancies if you can as well as obviously the main BB etc

Thanks

None of those do spring weeks. I put up a list a few pages back, you can cross check which ones are open yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 325
Guys do I have to wait till university to apply? These applications are asking me for my predicted degree grade and stuff and I won't have that till I start, or do I just put a random prediction?
Original post by UCLQ
Guys do I have to wait till university to apply? These applications are asking me for my predicted degree grade and stuff and I won't have that till I start, or do I just put a random prediction?

The predicted grades don't actually matter, recruitment knows you've barely started at uni yet. Just put 2:1 or 1st..

And yh, you can send off applications before being at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 327
Original post by Princepieman
The predicted grades don't actually matter, recruitment knows you've barely started at uni yet. Just put 2:1 or 1st..

And yh, you can send off applications before being at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, thank you for telling me. I wanted to leave it blank but it was a mandatory field, bit scared of getting declined for lying lol.
Original post by UCLQ
Oh right, thank you for telling me. I wanted to leave it blank but it was a mandatory field, bit scared of getting declined for lying lol.

LOOOL dw, you're not going to get declined for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, does anyone know which tests are best to prepare for? Is it mainly numericals that will be asked for for spring week applications? Thanks :smile:
Original post by economicss
Hey, does anyone know which tests are best to prepare for? Is it mainly numericals that will be asked for for spring week applications? Thanks :smile:

Mostly numericals, but prep for everything (logical, verbal and SJT)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Mostly numericals, but prep for everything (logical, verbal and SJT)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Reply 332
Can you just apply to one division for JPM?
Reply 333
Plus what do we put for the transcript for the GS application? Also what did you guys put for earliest start date for GS application?
Original post by flairs
Plus what do we put for the transcript for the GS application? Also what did you guys put for earliest start date for GS application?

Don't put anything, just leave it blank.

Earliest start date would just be when you're on easter break.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by flairs
Can you just apply to one division for JPM?

Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 336

Thanks for your replies. What would you put for grade/GPA - you can't leave it blank?
Original post by flairs
Thanks for your replies. What would you put for grade/GPA - you can't leave it blank?

2:1 or 1st, doesn't really make a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What can I do if I'm an international student going to start a 3 year course at warwick? The course starts at 3 oct and I'm not arriving at uk until late september
Original post by Geromi912
What can I do if I'm an international student going to start a 3 year course at warwick? The course starts at 3 oct and I'm not arriving at uk until late september

You apply as normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending