The Student Room Group

Bad AS results, don't know what to do now?! Need advice

Scroll to see replies

I have recieved my AS level results which were a D in ICT a D in History and a D in Politics. Two of my subjects are modular which makes the decision as to whether I want to proceed to year 13 harder as I want to go to a top 40 uni.I do think I can make some serious improvements if I submit to year 13 however maybe I am wrong.
Reply 41
AS doesn't count anyway because of the new examinations so even if you achieved an A you would have to resit the exam in A2. If you're really motivated to do well I would just say to stick to what you're doing and revise a lot. People do better the second time round when they do their A levels so dont give up and good luck!
Original post by imanonymous123
Yeah it is January so I have a lot more time to convince my teacher's that I know I will definitely get above a C.

Then you need to make sure that you convincing game is strong, practice before you go back 😉
I too will be working hard to convince and prove to my teachers that I will get As.
Original post by BunnyMidnight
Then you need to make sure that you convincing game is strong, practice before you go back 😉
I too will be working hard to convince and prove to my teachers that I will get As.

Yeah I'm already getting tuition and I'm planning my notes and doing past papers. Good luck!
Original post by imanonymous123
Yeah I'm already getting tuition and I'm planning my notes and doing past papers. Good luck!

You two!

Quick Reply

Latest