The Student Room Group

Guys, could you live in your current relationship with no sex?

If your girlfriend suddenly turned asexual which meant that she wouldn't want/feel like sex with you ever again is you wouldn't have sex with her again, would you leave her?

Btw I don't think there is a right/wrong answer to this in fact I've an idea what most guys will say ha but was just curious

Scroll to see replies

Short answer: No.

Man cannot be starved of p**** for long.
Of course I would leave her. How am I supposed to produce offspring later in life with a woman I can't have sex with.

Duh.
Nope, she'd have to go
If I was in a relationship and my girlfriend said she didn't want to have sex I'd be fine with it since I don't really care about having sex. If she said that she never wanted kids, because there are other ways to have kids without sex I'd possibly leave her as I kind of want kids in the future.

Just to let you know, aesexuality is more complicated than just never wanting/feeling sex again. And people may change.
would long that ***** right off
Yes, I would leave her. Sexual incompatibility to this extreme is usually the nail in the coffin for a relationship.

I would expect girls to give similar responses.
Reply 7
It depends on if she's a good enough person to keep around. No sex is a big deal but it could be worked around, she still has hands right? :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
If I was in a relationship and my girlfriend said she didn't want to have sex I'd be fine with it since I don't really care about having sex. If she said that she never wanted kids, because there are other ways to have kids without sex I'd possibly leave her as I kind of want kids in the future.

Just to let you know, aesexuality is more complicated than just never wanting/feeling sex again. And people may change.

What if she perhaps wanted to raise kids in later life but hated the idea of being pregnant
If your girlfriend suddenly turned asexual which meant that she wouldn't want/feel like sex with you ever again is you wouldn't have sex with her again, would you leave her?

Btw I don't think there is a right/wrong answer to this in fact I've an idea what most guys will say ha but was just curious

I could live with her, as long as i could bang other women
Original post by musejames93
would long that ***** right off

Why would she be a *****?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I could live with her, as long as i could bang other women

ok seems fair I guess.
Original post by RDKGames
Of course I would leave her. How am I supposed to produce offspring later in life with a woman I can't have sex with.

Duh.

Not all women/people want kids duh duh
Not all women/people want kids duh duh

Then I would leave her before she'd even turn asexual. Duh duh duh.
Original post by RDKGames
Then I would leave her before she'd even turn asexual. Duh duh duh.

Theres a few women who would perhaps like raise a child but hate the thought of pregnancy and ailments that go with it. Like if I was a guy I'd be saying that I definately wanted kids as i wouldn't have to go through it all but as a female I just won't want to as I dont even handle periods well lol
No way
Me and my girlfriend have been together for almost two years and have never had sex. We interact sexually obviously but yeah. We're both virgins though so it's a little different. I'm sure it'll happen eventually when we're both ready. No problems have arisen because of it at least, we have a relatively healthy relationship :smile:
Reply 17
Unless there was plenty of money involved...
I wonder what the females think
@eden3 maynneeee.... no bustin nuts? MAYNEEE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending