The Student Room Group

Can you request an early result?

I'm planning to study abroad and I notice many university deadlines are are closed WAYY before the end of august (that's usually when results come out).

So is there a way I can request an early result from examination boards?
Original post by bl4ckpanther
I'm planning to study abroad and I notice many university deadlines are are closed WAYY before the end of august (that's usually when results come out).

So is there a way I can request an early result from examination boards?

Nope.
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
Nope.
but with the new linear A levels, how are students applying to university then? I mean aren't they going to get their results also in august?
but with the new linear A levels, how are students applying to university then? I mean aren't they going to get their results also in august?

You apply this year using your predicted grades. That's always been the case.

They apply with predicted grades, based on internal exams replacing the old AS exams. That being said, many students, myself included, still take formal exams at the end of their first year.
Reply 5
Original post by Jasaron
They apply with predicted grades, based on internal exams replacing the old AS exams. That being said, many students, myself included, still take formal exams at the end of their first year.
so you apply with the formal exams included?

Quick Reply

Latest