The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Fresher Accommodation Swap List Request

Hey.
How does the Fresher Accommodation Swap List Request work, is it on a first come basis?
I was unable to get my desired accommodation when i applied on Thursday, What are the chances that someone would want to swap out of Falk-Eggingrton or butler court?

Thanks!
i am in the same position, robert bakewell, hazlerigg rutland, william morris, falk egg, but basically just somewhere which is self catered.
i don't really understand the swap option either, but would be incredibly grateful if those paying for catered food but staying in self catered accommodation would rethink their options...
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by SamuelN98
Hey.
How does the Fresher Accommodation Swap List Request work, is it on a first come basis?
I was unable to get my desired accommodation when i applied on Thursday, What are the chances that someone would want to swap out of Falk-Eggingrton or butler court?

Thanks!

if you dont mind me asking, what accommodation did you end up with?
Reply 3
Original post by ninseypritch
if you dont mind me asking, what accommodation did you end up with?

I got accommodation in Harry French, what about you?
Original post by SamuelN98
I got accommodation in Harry French, what about you?

i got given Cayley
Hey guys

You can find more info on the accommodation swap list on the accommodation announcements page.

The request form is available to complete now until 9.00am on Thursday 25 August. You can get the form here.

The likelihood of being able to swap depends on availability - we can't guarantee it but its worth filling in a form if you are unhappy with your hall.

Remember that all of our halls provide a fantastic student experience, so wherever you end up I'm sure you'll love it :smile:

Good luck.

Amy
Reply 6
I wasn't in Harry French or Cayley but both are such good Halls.

Harry French won Hall of the Year for 2016 and Cayley is also really sociable and great hall.

I wouldn't worry about swapping trust me you'll love them!
I'm in the same position, due to dietary requirements, I really need a self-catered hall and I got Cayley. Please if anyone wants to swap, message me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending