The Student Room Group

what do i do next (Bad AS results)

I didn't get the results i needed to continue to year 13, i dont know if there are any places that will accept me to repeat year 12. i do maths, biology, physics and chemistry (DEUU)
Reply 1
ask your institution if they will let you retake the year.. they should. I repeated year 12 with different subjects at my school
You should speak to your form head, see if there are alternative routes for you to take while staying there. If not, ask for advice on finding alternative roots in other colleges such as vocational courses
Reply 3
i did they told me it was up to my teachers to decide if i could repeat
Reply 4
i did they told me i could with completely different subjects however i really would like to repeat physics as i know if i do get another chance i would be able to get a much better grade

Original post by KHARKU
ask your institution if they will let you retake the year.. they should. I repeated year 12 with different subjects at my school
Original post by PlsUniverse
i did they told me i could with completely different subjects however i really would like to repeat physics as i know if i do get another chance i would be able to get a much better grade

In that case, you have had your answer and no one on here can make a difference. It really is up to your school to decide what they will let you do.
Reply 6
Ahh alright then, thanks.

Original post by Carnationlilyrose
In that case, you have had your answer and no one on here can make a difference. It really is up to your school to decide what they will let you do.
Reply 7
Original post by PlsUniverse

maybe try another school in your area?
Reply 8
i've thought about that but i really don't know if i'd be accepted with these grades

Original post by KHARKU
maybe try another school in your area?

Quick Reply

Latest